Newton-John's Daughter, The Genetic Marvel!

4/12/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Olivia Newton-John's 22-year-old offspring Chloe Lattanzi (left) on MTV's "Rock the Cradle" -- and surgically androgynous Dead or Alive ("You Spin Me Round") lead singer Pete Burns (right).
Chloe Lattanzi and Pete Burns
One of them isn't afraid to use his/her God-given talents.

We're just sayin'!

Dixie

2. Daisy on Rock of Love looks more like Pete Burns than Chloe does!! Just sayin'....

Posted at 7:16AM on Apr 12th 2008 by see ya

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I agree with you on that.

Joyce

Dang! Her lips are bigger than that rail thin body. She still looks like she has an eating disorder to me.

Dee

This girl has had alot of plastic surgery already and she's how old?? Her teeth look fake and she looks like she had a major nose job. What about the lips? I saw her Rock The Cradle and she is not even attractive. She's got issues.

LongJohn69

Isn't that Miley Cyrus on the left? hehe

get well soon

This is like the written version of the girl fight in Florida...gang mentality...lets just all go on TMZ and assault Chloe with words. Disgusting. TMZ, once again you are part of the problem. And while you are laughing there saying "Well if you don't like it, don't come to our site..." I say, shame on you for MAKING MONEY off using the written word to VICTIMIZE a young lady. I think she is georgous and wiish I had her eyes.

Joni

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A BRATZ DOLL THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER!!!!!!

Joni

Chloe,

Enough with the plastic surgery. You looked beautiful before. You're only 22. Keep this up and you'll be the next cat lady.

Joni

She needs to get voted off the show soon because she is making a fool of herself, I think people are voting for her just because they find her lack of talent amusing. Her voice is awful and what the heck was she doing humping the stage the other night?
Stop messing with your face. I just saw a picture of her on awful plastic surgery dot com and she used to have pretty lips and her eyes looked different too. Oh and he teeth were also different. Maybe her mom needs to stop giving her an allowance if she is going to spend it on surgery.

Stacy

Whatever. I am sure this girl has been through hell her whole life being compared to her mother and now TMZ has to chime in. I love you TMZ, but I think things are getting a bit too mean-spirited around here. I think she's a beautiful girl. We can't all look like Claudia Schiffer.

Sheila

Ok, first of all Chloe is beautiful!!!! Not only on the outside but the insde as well. Sheis a kind person like her mother.
Second of all, TMZ I have seen some of your staff on your tv show....I'm just saying.....

HOGZILA

Shes a pretty girl, you people are nasty and heartless, bitter jealous haters. I watched the TMZ show on tv for the first time last night. Everyone in the office is ugly so how do you have a right to judge others so harshly?

YankeesRule

Sorry to admit it but I watched that show she's on Rock the Cradle. Yikes, I will try to be nice about he way she looks, because I can always find beauty in everyone.

What's horrendous about her though is her voice... her singing. I feel that even if it's "mean", she needs to know how bad SHE SUCKS. She subjected herself to my scrutiny just by being on the show. She has literally got to be the worst singer I have ever heard. And just like American Idol (which I now feel is rigged with the elimination of Michael Johns)... this show MUST be rigged too. There is NO WAY she should have made it a 2nd week. Especially not over Jesse Money. Not even over Heidi Montag. She's absolutely frightening!

Baseball Junkie

I don't know what your problem is, TMZ. She isn't the prettiest girl in the world but she's still better looking than 75% of the female population.

Go Sox

YankeesRule

Go Yankees. I remember you! :)

Twinker

Chloe came thisclose to dying from anorexia so back up and give her some air and space...and some chicken strips...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments