Newton-John's Daughter, The Genetic Marvel!

4/12/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Olivia Newton-John's 22-year-old offspring Chloe Lattanzi (left) on MTV's "Rock the Cradle" -- and surgically androgynous Dead or Alive ("You Spin Me Round") lead singer Pete Burns (right).
Chloe Lattanzi and Pete Burns
One of them isn't afraid to use his/her God-given talents.

We're just sayin'!

Sillyme

Chloe Lattanzi almost died from depression and anorexia so back off teasing her already.

Mjoie

Y'know, Miley Cyrus could easily go on the left ...

Seriously

Wwonder if the dude still has his "peter". I would bet not. and onj child looks like she has had surgery waaaayyyy before her time! WTF?

Seriously

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who/what you are........the doc can take your balls, and make them boobies for the right price......

Bird

I knew Olivia's daughter had a plastic look, but I figured she was just born that way. What 22 year old gets face lifts? It looks like she has had 4 or 5 procedures, but botox mouth. I feel bad for her.

Kitty

I feel so bad. Pete Burns is EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw this poor girl! There are other pictures of her that look even more like him. What did she do to herself? Is this another sickness like anorexia?

Kelli

Can you imagine growing up and your mom was "Sandy" from Grease? That must have been hard to live up to. She obviously has had many issues and I wish her the best.

joolestoronto

You guys are disgusting. This poor girl has been suffering an eating disorder for a number of years and you go and post that? Shame on you tmz.

Jim

WTF? Nobody rags on Angelina Jolie's lips! Everyone LOVES those, so what's wrong with Chloe's? People just have to hate on other people to make themselves feel better. Lame. Why not pick on girly-boy Jesse Snider?

Tepesi

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,

Dan

I think she looks pretty...what's the big deal?

Tepesi

meatspin

Right back at ya

I recently came across a picture of her with her Mom and Dad (Internet); she must have been about seven or eight. She looks much the same, although I think she's had cheek implants and dental work, but basically, the rest is all her! Chloe looks like her Dad.

SayWhatChaWanna

be nice, she's had anorexia for a long time and appears to have issues about her physical appearance, She's naturally a brunette and looks like her Dad, Matt Lattanzi. Hopefully heart failure wont occur during any surgery, and her earing disorder severely effects the heart muscle. She isn't big here in the US, so we just DONT KNOW that stuff.

laughin' in Malibu

Chloe~ we remember you as the beautiful young girl you were at OLM. Now you are a beautiful young woman..ignore these idiots!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments