Rihanna Snubs Her Public

4/12/2008 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna must be deaf to the sound of adoring children screaming her name.

Rihanna made a random visit to a WeHo private school -- where Heavy D's kid goes -- but it was the kids at the public school across the street that went absolutely ballistic.

Too bad she never came over to say hello.

J-diz

Shes so hott!

Brittany

I really don't like this girl

Michelle in Clwtr

She's got an adam's apple!

pettyfogger

Reanna who??

p1tey1

Come one TMZ, as much charitable works as Rihanna does. I read someplace where she saved a woman's life by helping her get a kidney or something. And she has a charitable foundation set up already. Geez, at least give her a little credit for trying.

why?

HOW BUSY ARE U THAT LITTLE CHILDREN CAN'T EVEN CATCH YOUR ATTENTION. I THINK WHEN PEOPLE STOP BUYING THOSE CD'S, THEN SHE WILL HEAR HER FANS. THE ONT THING I HATE IS FOR CHILDREN TO BE IGNORED, "RIHANNA YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE KIDS A FEW YEARS AGO, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND RESPECT THOSE BABIES."

carlitasway

Never cared for this girl.

Wiz

Not quite sure it's a good idea for TMZ to be broadcasting the images of minor children on the web. Unless, of course, TMZ acquired written permission from each and every parent, of each and every child depicted in the video.

Prince Von A-Hole

Yah Yah We know how you work TMZ. If she had gone over and made a big deal you would be calling her an attention whore. Just like when you call a celeb to skinny and then they gain .000002 pounds suddenly they are a fat tub.

lovelysheri

It seems everytime I see this girl she's snubbing someone, laughing at someone or turning her nose up at something. If they were in a rush to get wherever they had to be then why not just give a wave to acknowledge them. Too stuck up I guess. If there ever comes a time where she will need the support of the public, her fans, things like this will be stuck in their heads and they will pass her by without a glance.....
she'd deserve it too.

Kristi

I have heard this before about her ignoring fans. I refuse to listen to her music because of this...it comes on the radio and I change it. Anyone who can act like this (we pay her salary with our purchases) towards her fans is a complete waste of life and doesn't deserve any of "OUR" time. Stay behind your stupid UMBRELLA. Who the hell makes money off a song like that??????

Liz

Just another "young" thing not knowing who buter's her BREAD!

southerngyrl

Maybe she was trying to hurry and get away from the annoying questions that yall were asking her. People are always ready to crucify someone for every little thing.

sezme

Hell no, she knows who butters her bread, but it all comes down to what she really is all about. Cold hearted and full of herself if you ask me

Ryan Kealey

You know, I like some of Rihanna's music, but every time I see her out in public or even standing on stage she comes off as such a cold WITCH (or the other word) it is horrible. The girl gives us a major vibe that she thinks she is hot and doesn't need the public. Maybe she needs to get knocked down a few pegs. It normally happens sooner or later to someone like this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments