Check Out Those Lip Whiskers!

4/13/2008 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing that says manly like a thick patch of grass above the upper lip, and this gallery puts the best (and worst) 'staches where they belong -- front and center!
Mustaches: Click to view the pics!

Ponzi

I realize that Dr. Phil has lost his license and that he is not longer a professional psychologist, but the fact that his staff posted bond for one of the teen girls charged in the Florida beating shocked me. Has Dr. Phil abandoned all professional and personal ethics in his quest to get the story?

George in Montreal

Dr. Phil is at it again. If the Holloway tape issue, the diet pills and visiting Britney Spears in the hospital controversy wasn't enough for the over-grown bamboo who calls himself a Dr., then just look at this! His latest and once again unethical move to gain exclusivity for one of his upcoming talk sessions. His recently posting bond for one of the girls accused in beating another teenager and then posting a video of it on YouTube is proof he's desperate for ratings and will do anything to get them!

He's out of control...! Oprah has created a day-time MONSTER! Dr. Phil GO HOME, and take your lovely family with you!

Kelli

I like a moustache. I like it on Matthew McConobabe even more. ;)

Liz

I love stache's! Even Dr. Phil's!

I LOVE MAX

Robin McGraw likes Phil's stache too.

John

WHERE IS PAUL TEUTEL SR. FROM AMERICAN CHOPPER'S 'STACHE?!!?

Terri

I would have been more impressed if there was a pic of a WOMAN's mustache...plenty of them!

blablabla

Dr. Phil can talk all he wants...
...bla bla bla...
just turn down the noise and watch his mouth move
DAMN he could bring any girl to the big O with that tongue, those lips, those hands, that 'stache
Ohh yeah baby, that's it, you KNOW that's the ONLY reason we wver watch you on TV
SPANK IT!!

Hayden

SICK SICK SICK of anyone - to help those criminals who could have killed someone for fun.

SICK SICK SICK of Dr. Phil - he lost my respect if he helped criminals get out of jail.

NYCGIRL

I have my B.S. in Psychology and I believe that this is horrible for the people who are in the profession as a psychologist or anyone in the mental health profession seriously. He is a disgrace to all that take pride towards serving those who need the mental health profession. He has destroyed the creditability of psychology care for those seeking mental health help. I believe he should be banned from ever representing mental health care professions. He is destroying this profession and his actions are not justifiable. Those kids need to be held responsible for their actions. This was a premeditated act. They had look-out so that they don’t get caught so they were aware that the situation that was at hand was wrong. There was a girl who was the ring leader who probably was a manipulator and the other teens may have been afraid of her. This is another example of a situation where Dr. Phil had NO business being. I don’t’ even believe if he is a real psychologist….. He’s not professional and a real professional knows about patient confidentially…HIPPA laws. He’s not a professional…

Debi372

The Dr. Phil show bailed out one of the teenagers in that brutal assault video? For what ... the rights to the story?? I have never heard of anything so disgusting in my life. This drops any level of integrity to an all time low. This girl was where she belonged ... in jail. Their show had no right to step in to rescue her for their own interests. She obviously has problems ... but the Dr. Phil show is not the answer ... the only people she should be answering to right now is the legal system and the family of that young girl she so violently assaulted.

Nat

STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT HIM, NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIM, HE'S A HACK!

dave

hey dr phil you are a fing joke ...LOSER .JUST HOW MUCH IS YOUR REP WORTH ...OH THATS RITE NOTHING ..YOU FLAKE FOR A HEAD DOCTOR

baby girl

Flavor saver

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

THANKS OPRAH !!!!!