The Ghost of "Idol" Future

4/13/2008 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The post-"Idol" landscape is rockier than Posh's forehead -- but Constantine is doing good ... for now.

We got him out at Villa, partying past 2 AM -- which would be fine except that he was to report to work on a new pilot at 5 AM. Too much time in the clubs and it could be back to running Bingo nights!

Bill Kaulitz

Ich liebe Constantine Maroulis

Kelli

I do not love Constantine. Stick to bingo night. Good work ethics, out till 2, be at work at 5.

TMZSUCKS!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned that funny video of him falling while giving an iterview...
Funny!!!!
Just search for "Constantine Falls" on youtube.

Patti

So nice to see Constantine out and about! He was so great on Idol. I'm happy to see him continuing to work hard and not fall into obscurity like so many idols -- winners and non-winners -- have. I mean, seriously, how many idols can you name? Clay....Carrie....Kelly...the Pickler....Fantasia.....Constantine. All the best to him!

Anti-Society

I thought we were rid of this douchebag. Slow day, TMZ?

Anonymous Mocker

Dude should try sleeping at 2am, he looks ugly and old. And he's not even semi-great TMZ, it's more like semi-talented. And that was before his 15 min. were up. And they ARE up. Next...... *yawn*

Jude

Call him all the names you want, it won't change the fact Constantine is still working hard and packs the houses when he tours- which he rarely has time to do with all the tv and hosting jobs he has landed in the past 2 years.
He is one terrific entertainer, whether he's singing opera or aerosmith, Broadway or his own songs and is extremely popular with his huge fan base of ALL ages. He's also far and away the most fan-friendly singer I've ever met and donates mega time to charitable causes.! He's the best.

Topher

So glad to see Constantine surfacing again for some R&R. I know that his tight schedule of Broadway and off-Broadway plays, touring, compiling and releasing his record, acting on Bold & Beautiful, co-hosting American Idol Extra, as well as his other TV appearances, don't leave him with a lot of free time. Thanks to TMZ for the vid. It's always good to see the guy.

Lulu

Constantine - shy and cute....great combination.

Anti-Society

Topher, I wouldn't worry about him having extra time. That Bold and Beautiful stint was almost a year ago and was a short summer story only. The Broadway shows closed, I think pretty shortly after he joined the team. His CD has been out for a while and is not really doing very well. I don't know about a tour, but earlier on TMZ it was pointed out that he was playing in department stores and calling Bingo. He might have done a parade or something in the meantime. As far as the AI Extra, I don't get that channel, so I don't even know what it is. Maybe it is a full-time job. Beats the hell out of me. I'm upset that I spent this much time posting about him already. In fact, I'm going to stop right now, in the middle of my

gwen

Damn I used to think this dude was hot when he was on American Idol. The years have not been kind.....

Joni

He looks like he is in desperate need of a ahower. Why are you showing him, TMZ? He is gross.

Emmy

I've always been a fan. Nice guy. Love me some Constantine!

me

Rock on Constantine.. I'm so happy and proud of you. Can't wait to hear more about your pilot.

Roxy

Constantine is such a fantastic performer!!!! Very happy he is shooting a pilot!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments