Lowe's Accuser Just Couldn't Get Enough Rob

4/15/2008 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Gibson, Rob LoweThe former nanny who has just sued Rob Lowe for copping feels has "issues."

Jessica Gibson went on the "Today" show with her new lawyer, Gloria Allred, but Jess was mum when asked about Rob's allegation that she demanded $1.5 million in hush money. Allred jumped in, but never said if the demand was made, just that there were no inappropriate demands. But sources tell TMZ Gibson's first lawyer did indeed demand a cool $1.5 mil.

And it gets more interesting. Gibson, who claims in a new lawsuit that Lowe repeatedly groped her, left and came back to work for the Lowe's at least twice. During one hiatus, she was working at a doctor's office in Santa Barbara but we're told she preferred the nanny gig with Rob and went back. Yet she claimed on the show she was afraid to leave and she needed the money. But she left twice and was making $18 an hour in the Dr.'s office.

She also never filed a report with the cop shop.

kill the queen

Someone is looking for 15 minutes of fame...

Kelli

Lying whore.

Nikki

Her Today Show interview was pathetic. She sat there grinning the entire time, as if this were some kind of joke. Her attitude in this interview made me think that she is totally unbelievable. Gloria has quite a task on her hands if she wants to win this one.

Kim

Gloria Allred = frivolous lawsuit

lady grace

well i feel this is so wrong she is lieng bitch 1st all about money when that failed,get new lawer and go after again but really she never calls police or tells anyone ,she makes it hard for real victims when it happens its tough enough to go through the assault never mind the courts but haters like you make victims go threw the ringer because of gold digging bitches like you bitch.get a job you mad they dumb your sorry ass no more nice home to live out or fantacy grow up.

Lolita

This is sickening. They should leave the Lowe family alone. What a bunch of desperate trash! I hope she gets laughed out of court!

LH

She wasn't a Nanny. She was Lowes's mistress.

Bud Verde

Please include your full name and phone number with your slanderous commenrs. Marks who cooperate get a discount!

Bud Verde, Esq
510-654-5232 law office
San Francisco, CA

Her

Sounds to me like a threesome relationship gone awry!!

emme

I had an experience with a boss like this in the past. I did leave that place of employment, but I never said a word. I don't know how much is true, but I think there is something to her story.

Ooh Ooh Me

I am a rape survivor and it sickens me to have this stupid girl do all victims such a disservice by blatantly lying on national TV. Gloria Allred should go to hell for this.

HOGZILA

Something shady probably did happen but my opinion is that there was consentual stuff going on and once she left and they wouldnt take her back she got pissy mad and is throwing a tantrum to get more money. She realized she messed up and the gravy train and hot sexins ended and shes desperate now.

I support Team Lowe, the nannies are skanky liar gold diggers. Bitter.

Over It Already

Oh yeah... this broad is no better than her sleazoid laywer, Allred. All they are doing is bogging down the justice system with this crap - making it harder for everyone else. BUT - they'll get their 15 minutes (for Allred, this should be her 180th time with the 15 minute gig) on CNN, Bill O'Reilly, Van Sustren and all of the other stations who won't take the time to report on real stories... What the hell?

Brina

I think she is lying. I think she just wants money. All she has to do is keep telling lies and the Lowes will settle out of court to get it to go away. Thats Hollywood for you! If she was sexually harassed she would not have gone back, TWICE!! Hello!

SCONES