Dude Looks Like a Lady ... Wait, That is a Lady!

4/18/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Call the cops -- TMZ just witnessed a gender bender! Check out the women that find being famous a drag!
Women who look like men -- click to launch

andrea

what?!?! 1st

Liz

I agree with all of them looking like men except Jamie Lee Curtis.

Roxy

Slow day TMZ?

Standards are badly needed.

Like any of these souls have a say in their bio-given genetics...and to add, most women look quite similar without the full make-up and hair, and particularly if they are fit.

Cynic

You guys forgot Cynthia Nixon's wife/husband/Fozzie Bear/whatever!

Melissa

You guys totally forgot Fergie!

me

jamie lee is beautiful

JJ

Posts like these really make me question my sanity for reading this site. What a useless post.

Why not make your next silly "gallery" on "Posts that pretend to have something to say"?

Mad as Hell

Are men supposed to be threatened by strong and confident women?

Maybe some of your insecure male readers prefer the silicone-enhanced hags/bimbos that usually grace the pages of this website, but I personally like my women to look confident and be comfortable in their -- taut and shapely -- skin.

BTW, If Jamie Lee Curtis looks like a man to you, you need to get your eyes checked. Stat.

Grand Slam

Glad that no trees were killed to post this dreck. It's obvious the staffer who wrote this couldn't hack it at the World of the News rag. Bat Boy, anyone?

Kesh

*plays Aerosmith*Ah Ah Dude Looks Like A Lady!!!!!

MichelleObamaisaman

Rosie is the ugliest s/he man out there!!!! She is so ugly on the outside as well as on the inside. I am shocked no one has thrown her over a boat yet---I guess she is to darn FAT!

the wise old owl

JAMIE CURTIS WAS BORN WITH THE SEX ORGANS OF BOTH A MAN AND WOMAN. Her parents choice to have a daughter rather than a son. I believe I saw her talking about it on the Johnnie Carson show years ago. That is why her children are adobted as she was unable to concieve them herself.

me

to #12. You did not hear her talking about that on a TV show you moron. Maybe you have that mistaken with the mass chain emails that have circulated in regards to this subject. She has never admitted to this. And even if this was true, what difference does it make? She's more woman than most women these days. Don't believe everything you read dear.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

If anything it's an Asian world...if ya'll wanna go by numbers.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments