Judge Rips Von A-Hole an A-Hole

4/18/2008 7:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The verdict is in in the Prince Von A-Hole case and he has to pay up. Better up his allowance, Zsa Zsa!
Prince Von Anhalt -- read the docs
Von A-Hole has to fork over $910 in medical expenses and $3,600 in general expenses.

We're told the Prince is "very happy" with the decision. What does he care -- it's not his money!

vile comments

You're absolutely right. The headline is misleading.

The greedy sissy paparazzo should have get nothing at all. If you watch the video he was chased away only.

Jennifer

WHO IS THIS GUY???? Nothing I have ever read about him or what he's saying or doing has EVER made sense--seriously!!! I know who he's married to...but seriously WHO IS HE and why is he always around the getting pictures taken by the paparazzi?? He's not some hot, young, hip actor or model or something--alhtough I'm beginning to think he thinks he is!!! Every single time I've read about him, he is always ranting and raving and babbling about something that makes no freaking sense!! What is his deal???

John

This Dirk douchebag is such a little baby... $910 in medical expenses? WHAT FRICKIN MEDICAL EXPENSES? The dude got shoved by an old man... waaaa... go cry some more Dirk!!

Once again, I'm glad I live in Canada. This type of lawsuit would be thrown out in a second at the accusing party would be fined for wasting the court's time. Yep.

vile comments

Nowhere but in the US such a lawsuit would go anywhere. It would be thrown out in Europe, too. I'm from Europe, do like the US... but the sue happiness and the court decisions in the US are a nightmare.

Standards are badly needed.

I can't believe powderpuff pap got anything at all for what I witnessed on that video. Unless he's a hemopheliac, I saw nothing there that even merited a band-aid. Considering the wee bill the Prince was left with, I daresay the Prince might just think it was worth every penny. Personally, I felt the Prince might have just been in rut....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3