Britney's Acting Again -- Hide the TV!

4/19/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsShe's baaaack! Britney Spears is returning to "How I Met Your Mother." Take that Neil Patrick Harris!

The popwreck's appearance in late March gave the show a serious ratings boost, so producers are giving Spears another shot, according to People.

With "HIMYM" and a movie like "Crossroads" under her belt, Brit's becoming a seasoned acting pro. And the Emmy goes to ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Dawn Day

Funny, that was the only episode I didn't watch!

marylynn flack

You are a sweet girl and a great Mother I understand how hard it is being single,working,and a mom at that.I hope to see you around more!!! Good luck And girl fight for those kids they need there mom most importantly. Bye -Marylynn Flack

HooplaOinkOink

To marylynn flack: are you writing this to Britney? If so, would you care to substantiate your claims that she is a "great Mother"? If such evidence exists, the evil, Communist, Fascist, Anti-Britney press must be suppressing it. We need to rise up against this Fifth Estate Repression and make these Absolute Truths known to the world!

No doubt the Forces Of Evil must have invaded Britney's brain and altered her thoughts so that she kept choosing to blow off the court appearances that, if she had attended, would have made it much more likely that she could have kept custody of her children. And these same Minions Of The Devil must have compelled Britney with their Malevolent Hypnotic Mind-Control Force Beams to refuse to comply with one court order after the other, thereby further sabotaging her chances to keep her babies.

We need the proof of Britney being a Great Mother and of this Dastardly Plot From Hell to come out into the light of day, so please, don't keep this evidence to yourself! Britney's life and her Eternal Soul depend on you making all of your evidence available to to the world BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR HER!

IMASO

SHE CAME BACK YAH NEED 2 STOP MESSIN WIT HER SHE RICH. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!! SHE SINGS GOOD HER BLACKOUT TOUR IS COMING SOON WATCH OUT.

SIBCERLY- CLOSE SOURCE 2 BRITNEY SPEARS XOXOXO LUV YA GUYS. DON'T TRASH BRITNEY!!!

HooplaOinkOink

To IMASO: please provide some substantiation for your assertion that Britney will be touring soon.

The last I heard, no one wants to invest the millions necessary to fund a tour because Britney has been so unreliable and irresponsible. Touring requires consistency, commitment, and lots of hard work, and potential investors are supposedly shying away from putting up any money, because they don't see Britney as being up to the task. Furthermore, Britney has seriously damaged her popularity and her career, and investors are unsure that such a tour would attract enough people to make a profit.

At least that's what I've read. I'd be interested if anyone could provide evidence to the contrary ... and I'm talking about something more substantive than just blind, unthinking, "Britney can do no wrong" wishfulness.

HooplaOinkOink

OMG I love Britney! I worship Britney!

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Britney.

Britney is perfect. She is better than God. I would do anything for Britney. If she asked me to throw myself in front of a train to show my love for her, I would do that, and it would fill me with so much joy that I'll die in ecstacy even before the train hits me, just from knowing that Britney asked me to do something for her.

I want to have 50 babies and have them all be little Britneys. I'll name every one of my babies Britney and teach them to be replicas of her - except for the boys, which I'll abort.

I want to be exactly like Britney. I'll do everything she did including marrying someone named Kevin and then divorcing him and eating junk food and smoking and shaving my head and having sex in gas station bathrooms and showing my crotch to the paparazzi and losing custody of my children and being committed. All of those things are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful because BRITNEY is the one doing them.

Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney Britney

JC

Britney is back and she will alway be on top,even if people dont like it or her she is so much cooler then all the other girls out their . she Britney Spears yeah she haves so wieght on her, so what so does your mom people! she still sexy she still going to make lots of money an people have there ups and down. and she can put up a show for a white girl she got it and all the other girls want to be her. I THINK SHE A SEXY MOM and there still more of Britney to come

Lisa Seitz

I thought you did a great job on the show...I miss you and I want you back...give me a call anytime...I'm getting sick of Jessica.She's still living in 7th heaven and thinks that i'm going to stay with her forever...she should be so lucky.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5