Hot as the Dickinson

4/21/2008 5:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 76-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. event last month, looking delicious. Galvanic facials, anyone?!
Angie Dickinson
Angie was once slapped by Ronald Reagan -- in the movie, "The Killers."

Dickinson reportedly turned down the role of Krystle Carrington on "Dynasty", which Linda Evans then played.

COMMENTS

Becca

Am I first? She looks good for her age!!

Toomuch

Wow...she looks a little like Martha Stewart!

I call Shotgun

She looks like a pumpkin I carved one year.....

Sarah Jones

She looks very good for 76 and that is not a good picture of her either! She is in the middle of talking. If she
were posing and in a prettier outfit, she would be even more fabulous. You go, Angie!

Jayne

Her beauty shines from the inside out...

Bubblebunny

Oh no, another 76 year old lady who looks old. What's the big idea lookin' old ??? TMZ does not like OLD or FAT or UGLY>they are all perfect !

Moe

Not a bad picture at all. Just a touch of lipstick,is all she needs and she's good to go!

WARDMAN3

# 7..it was Police Woman. She looks great, sadly her daughter commited suicide last year and it has taken a toll on her I am sure.

NoF

AKA Martha Stewart.

NoF

She looks like Martha and she is how much older than Martha. She looks good for a NON Plastic

Roger Gallo

Hey --hopefully, we all live to be 76 and older ans stull hanging in there. I interviewed Angie way back in 1969 on the set of a movie in Tucson. Whar a stunner!!! She was just absolutely gorgeous. She was on the A-list of any young man who looked for the ultimate in beauty!! Roger

Lori

She was married to Burt Bacharack wasn't she?? Was that there daughter that committed suidcide last year?? I am sure that has taken a toll on her. She looke like 76 to me. Burt was a good looking man.

WARDMAN3

Yes it was her only child and Burt Bacharach was her father. She had Asperger's syndrome. Really was quite sad because she was born premature and struggled most of her life trying to fit in,

Ooooo Noooo!

She may have been slapped by Ronald Regan, but rumor has it she was banged by President Kennedy.

Sarabelle Silverman

I wish to thank everyone for being kind to Angie. She aged gracefully away from the public eye probably because she was raising a daughter with Burt Bacharach that had a very serious disability. This diability was autism and I know her daughter lost her fight with her disease and I bet she suffered greatly. I never heard a complaint through the media or did she bad mouth her ex when she divorced her husband, Mr. Bacharach. I offer my condelonces to both of them. I wish this trradegy on no one, but felt they handled this very difficulty with grace. Beauty is no skin deep it is also how you conduct yourself. Both Angie and Burt handled what life dealth them and I only wish them the best. They are both beautiful in my eyes. My they take comfort in knowing their daughter knew she was loved, but her disease was bigger than she was. I can understand her decision and hope her parents overcome the great loss surely the both feel. Please remember this when anyone scutinizes anyone.. May their child rest in peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments