Miley

Makes Sexy Time for Camera -- Again!

4/21/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Indecent PhotosHoly Hannah's Montanas! Pics of the scruffy-voiced, fast-talking FIFTEEN-YEAR OLD flashing her bit parts and making her best jail-bait sexy face have popped up on the Internet ... again.

While she's not shaving her head -- yet -- Miley Cyrus might want to slow her tractor-trailer roll on the road to Spearsville.

This isn't the first time naughty photos of the underage, Jesus-loving, Disney star have ended up online. Shots of Miley in her undies made the rounds this past January.

Someone's getting grounded -- we're just sayin'.

A call to Miley's rep was not immediately returned.

Kelli

WELL THESE PICS ARE NOT HER. TMZ IS WRONG! BET IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES THIS POST WILL BE GONE!

Mandi_Lin

I told Perez and I will tell you all too. This is NOT Miley. This is another girl trying to look like Miley....Take another look at the pictures and you can tell. It is one thing to poke fun on adult stars, but Miley is a minor. I am sick and tired of all these little girls trying to look like their Nashville or Hollywood Stars.

Anyways AGAIN THIS IS NOT MILEY.

TEG

This is so not Miley. You can look at the pictures and tell that it isn't her...just someone that looks a little like her. Sounds to me like someone is just trying to mess with her image.

God Bless!

kristy

This is not miley cyrus, this girl looks nothing like her. This girl is too skinny and her lips arent big like miley's.

MilwaukeeMOM

I watch Hannah Montanna several times daily because of my daughter. There is a resemblance but this is not her. Ive seen her face a billion times and that is absolutely NOT her.

Angel

This is not even her!! You're the ones who are spreading lies about a young girl. Shame on you TMZ!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I look like David Bowie. Therefore, I am David Bowie.

Sam

It's not shocking anymore, and it's what happens when parents let their kids do whatever. I guarantee if your daughters got a computer in her room she's most likely e-mailed worse. Sites like hotornot.com/myspace/photobucket have teen girls showing way too much and what's gross is they are underage. To prove it go to tools,toolbars,then history if any or similar social sites come up click on the links to visit them. Kids hide things by making folders, but are too stupid to realize you can go to start, search, pictures, and if anything like this pulls up, than it's out there circulating. Lastly if their myspace is private than they don't want you reading all the nasty/dirty/sexual things they say.

Jamie

I'm not a fan of hers at all, but come on, that looks NOTHING like her. Stop trying to ruin that girls career!!

nacho

take that computer away from her. She'll be the next Jamie Lynn Spears - knocked up! I thought she was little miss religious....don't appear that way to me.

motown

me

21. If Miley ever enters rehab, her ignorant parents are to blame. THEY let her do this. Just like that moron on two legs, Dina Lohan, who's now hard at work, ensuring Lindsay's little sis becomes famous too. Doesn't Dina see what's already happened to Lindsay? What's wrong with these parents??? They're greedy, self-centered trolls, that's what.

Posted at 12:24PM on Apr 21st 2008 by Tiger

They let her do what? Are you blind are just stupid? This is not Miley. And if you want to bitch about the HOhans, then do it on that thread, not this one.

gwen

yeah, I am not buying this is Miley Cyrus...the 2nd pic for sure doesn't even begin to look like her...There is just no way this girl or her parents are ever going to allow her to go the way of the hollywood bimbos and you would have to be just insane to think you could even fool around with your buddies who might have a camera and not think photos could end up on you tube. This girl is way more aware of how celebs get in trouble so, someone is trying to set her up....

wow okay no

all i really have to say is WHAT? she is suppose to be a role model for tweens and teens. No wonder they put those kind of pictures on their myspaces or what not. This is ridiculous! If she comes back and says They are no big deal and they are just girls having fun, then I will lose all respect for her that i had.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I wanna tell my daughter a bedtime story while she sits on my lap.