Miley

Makes Sexy Time for Camera -- Again!

4/21/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Indecent PhotosHoly Hannah's Montanas! Pics of the scruffy-voiced, fast-talking FIFTEEN-YEAR OLD flashing her bit parts and making her best jail-bait sexy face have popped up on the Internet ... again.

While she's not shaving her head -- yet -- Miley Cyrus might want to slow her tractor-trailer roll on the road to Spearsville.

This isn't the first time naughty photos of the underage, Jesus-loving, Disney star have ended up online. Shots of Miley in her undies made the rounds this past January.

Someone's getting grounded -- we're just sayin'.

A call to Miley's rep was not immediately returned.

Denise

Who cares . Young girls do things like that all the time. But she looks old.

catwoman

THIS ISN'T MILEY!!!!! PEOPLE LOOK AT IT!!!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

When that gets 18, I would hit that like a SCUD MISSLE!

PROUD MOM

I definitely agree that these are not pictures of "Miley Cyrus"! Before I read anyone's posts, I didn't think it looked like her. TMZ, don't you have anything "BETTER" to do with your time?

J

I don't think it is her either....similar-but not quite!!

rose

who the hell is the guy?

steve

could her pupils be larger. looks like someone has taken some E. just sayin'

OC Get A Life

If this is indeed Miley Cyrus, then I as a Christian American, am profoundly embarassed and feel like a complete idiot for having defended her for so long not only on TMZ but in conversations at social and professional gatherings, I am a great fan of her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, and I can only imagine what he, as a Christian American parent must be feeling right now, if indeed this is his daughter in these photographs.

Within Christianity like all faiths, all can be forgiven and redeemed, and hopefully this too shall pass and be a singular anamolous event in a otherwise proper life - or those posting to TMZ attacking Miley Cyrus as a Christian hypocrite and me for being a blind idiot have been right all along - more is the pity. I apologize to all. And, I pray for the Cyrus family.

just me

The cutesy prim and proper Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana is just make-believe folks, a make-believe little girl in a make-believe world. Miley Cyrus is a real teen girl trying to figure out how to be mature and how to be sexy in the real world, no worse than a regular 15-year-old growing up in the real world. Give the kid a break.

Victoria

and who's lap is she sitting on/

kelli

that's not her.......

snow

This doesn't look like her to me AT ALL!

Joe

This is getting to me. All these young young young people posting anything and everything on these web sites and thier parents arent doing anything about it. Her parents are going to be to blame if anything happens to these young girls. It shows how much thier parents are watching them.

CanadaDude

Oh god - here come the Christian rants.

Queen Bee

Not even close...Not her.