Wills Lands Big Propeller in Tight Spot

4/21/2008 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince William is in a spot of bother after he showed off big-time for his galpal – and sources say that the big cheeses at the RAF are pissed ... and we don't mean drunk.

The second-in-line to the throne put on a show for Kate Middleton and her mums and daddy, landing a $20 million helicopter in their back garden during what was being called an "official" military exercise. The RAF defended Wills' in-and-outs, saying they were flight practice.

But higher-ups are said to be "furious" at Wills' "exercises," including choppering his bro Harry to a bachelor party in the Isle of Wight.

Jordin's Singing in Jeopardy?

"Idol" champ Jordin Sparks cancelled three shows over the weekend, and the reason might be a throat injury that could be really serious.

Sparks had to ditch gigs in State College, PA and D.C. because of "an acute vocal cord hemorrhage" –- shudder -- and according to Penn State arena officials, she was ordered to "strict vocal rest and will not be able to perform anywhere until her condition improves."

Her reps could not be reached yesterday.

Kim K – Are You Team Phatass or Team Paris?

Even though Kim Kardashian says everything is cop-ass-cetic between her and Paris Hilton after Hiltie described her booty as "cottage cheese in a trash bag," she's still pissed about the slam.

The New York Post says that on a recent trip to Mexico, Kim managed to get wardrobe, including bathing suits, from Ed Hardy, for everyone on the trip. On one condition: Hardy couldn't give any more clothes to Paris. "As of last week her and Paris were okay," said Kim's rep.

Party Favors: Andy Baldwin's Marla MILF Love ... Because One "Phantom" Just Isn't Enough ... Ray Charles' Brood Tussles Over His Fortune

PDA alert! "Bachelor" Andy Baldwin fell prey to the cougary talons of Marla Maples at a Belvedere party at Miami's Mokai, we're told. She put her lurrvve for him on full display, replete with pawing and full Greco-Roman tongue play. ... Dept. of Whyyyyyyy: Andrew Lloyd Webber will be opening his sequel to "Phantom of the Opera" in London in late 2009 or early 2010, says Vegas Confidential. And it'll be set in Coney Island. What? ... Ray Charles' twelve children (from ten mothers) are in a free-for-all over his fortune, especially the royalties from his recordings, reports the L.A. Times. And they're focusing on one guy, Joe Adams, who holds the keys to the kingdom.

Winky Vitalic

Cici

"As of last week her and Paris were okay," said Kim's rep.

K's rep may want to take a few grammar classes. LOL

Party 'till you die!

Sounds like Prince William missed out on the discipline his brother
found on the front lines, under fire! Even with his pedigree, it may
be a career ending set of stunts. Idiot.

Party 'till you die!

Posted at 8:49AM on Apr 21st 2008 by irene gracey, size 0
-----------------------------
Obviously coming from a 'looks are more important than substance person'. As your looks start to fade over the years, all you will have to pull from is a mean spirited, inner self! You are a symptom of why America is taking a big dump in the world-a rotten set of priorities! People like you make me sick! And I am a person blessed with a girlfriend with both inner and outer beauty! She, unlike you, will always be beautiful, no matter how old she grows. Unfortunately, for a person like you, liposuction and plastic surgery can never fix a rotten heart!

Angiebaby

The RAF says landing in his girlfriend's backyard was part of an "official" military exercise? And it is feasible that choppering Harry to a bachelor party was an "official" military exercise. (A few vodka martinis would help make it look feasible, anyway.) It will probably take Her Majesty, the Queen, to smooth these stunts over. His mother is gone and I'm not sure his dad is too bright, so naturally it falls on his grandmother to give him a royal smackdown.

Mark Esche

So, the future king of England pulls a couple of stunts with a military helicopter. it's not like he's planning to actually make a career of the service. This could very well be his one big attempt at non conformity. If I was in my 20s and was able to pilot a helicopter, and knew how to get hold of one, I'd be damn tempted to show off to my girl friend and to prove to my brother, a military veteran (albeit, short lived service) that I was cool, it seems like a thing I 'd regret not doing more than doing. It's pretty tough to chew out your future sovereign, eh? I say, more power to him!

Sylvia

Both of these boys seem to get in trouble and what happens it gets sweep under the floor. For the oldest being next in line for the throne he sets a bad example. Both are brats to me.

Winky Vitalic

4. 1. Paris is spot on! Kim K has a fat ass and many other fat things too. Sorry, but by Hollywood standards (and mine) she is fat; maybe not in Iowa, but in LA, she's fat. Period. Sorry if that offends you.

Posted at 8:49AM on Apr 21st 2008 by irene gracey, size 0
-----------------------------

Posted at 9:13AM on Apr 21st 2008 by You must be a narcissistic bitch!

Hey narcissist - aren't you the judgemental one. Sorry, but Kim K is fat by Hollywood standards. Period. End of Story. And we all know what a bastion of moral goodness Kim is as well. Congrats to you and your girlfriend - who I am sure is larger than a size 0. Why do you attack my size other than to project your own insecurities? I have ALWAYS worked out, had a healthy diet, and I take pride in my looks. Sorry, but no bad lady for me! And no plastics either - but should I feel it necessary, yes, I would do it. Do you pleasure yourself to fat girls? I'll bet not. So who's the realist here (hint: it's not you, bud).

Yes, I am proud of my looks and my health. And I am proud of the discipline with which I've kept my good health and good looks. Only people like narcissist choose to judge me for it. I wasn't judging you. And whether you like it or not - there are standards of beauty in Hollywood so get over it.

JM

Shut up! Kim K. is a good woman from a good family.

pattijen

I don't blame Kim for being mad at Paris. Kim does have a fat behind, but she still looks pretty damn good. And if Paris was a true friend, she wouldn't have made that comment on the radio. Kim could go on the radio and say that Paris has the body of a boy, not sexy at all. With friends like Paris, who needs enemies.

Wc from Sc

KIM K IS PRETTY AND HAS A COCA- COLA BODY, I WISHED I LOOKED LIKE HER.

ezstreet

who is this kim k anyway , shes a nasty fat ass who does black guys for a living , thats a prostitute . her father helped O.J.
simpson kill ron goldman and nicole simpson , boy what module family . no wonder the american society is going down
the toilet . these people are white trash , and tmz puts them on pedistals

Winky Vitalic

Yes, those Kardashian's are upstanding citizens of humanity. Her father got a murderer off (morally corrupt; but a good lawyer nonetheless apparently). Her mother pimped her daughter out to Playboy and married clueless Bruce Jenner and promptly hooked him up with her plastic surgeon (my condolences, Bruce). And don't get me started on those sisters - all virtuous do gooders who regularly go to church and feed the poor (which might not be such a bad idea if it keeps them from hoarding all the food for themselves).

Winky Vitalic

ezstreet, You Speak The Truth.

Iskur

"Posted at 9:51AM on Apr 21st 2008 by irene gracey, size 0"

She's only a fatass to a flat ass bimbo like yourself. Paris was an idiot for saying that. Many men prefer the big ass women with small waists, like Kim. Kim is THIN, with a big ass, period.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments