Lorenzo's Inflatable Exes

4/22/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas' fake-boobed, botox-injected, trashtastic ex wife made a special guest appearance on last night's "Meet the Parents" episode of The Bachelor -- only we're NOT talkin' about Shauna Sand!

As TMZ TV happened to notice -- Lorenzo has a type.

get a life people

I saw her lastnight...Somebody needs to show her how to do her make up...She looked like a clown.........

JM

gimme a break beat

Lenn K.

Man, these are just some nasty looking gals. damn!

Elizabeth

first of all I saw the show with her family last night and I thought both of her parents were very loving parents ESPECIALLY her mother. Sometimes we judge too harshly when what really matters is what kind of people they are....true that on the make-up but they might be really down to earth, real people. Last I heard Botox tightens the skin and the ex wife on the right doesn't have tight skin, the one on the left does so who's to say? OneLove peeps

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Man, those chicks look NASTY. This dude could have pretty much anyone he wanted; why's he focusing in on the hoochies? Dumbass...

Jim

oh tmz shut it with this idiot already ..... nobody cares about her .... levin get to editing idiot

Elizabeth

This site is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

WHO THE HELL GETS RID OF ONE WIFE AND COPIES HER FOR THE SECOND? GET A CLUE LORENZO IF YOU EVER MARRY AGAIN GO FOR TOTAL OPPOSITE. IDIOT.

Kelli

Lorenzo and the Real Girls

Coming soon to a Blockbuster near you.

cyn

we're. write much?
pathetic you guys.

gwen

hate to admit it but I actually like Shayne. Her mom does look overdone but definately this familiy has a closeness. Shayne is gorgeous and so is her sister and I hope that they don't mess themselves up with cosmetic surgery. Shayne is young but she so far has not acted like anything more then someone with class and dignity and in a show like The Bacherlor that says a lot. I question the Bacherlors' motives for being on the show then I do this girl. She doesn't deny wanting an acting career. I think she will get one after this as she is far more natural looking then most of the hollywood actresses are.

Jay is #1

Ummm, "gwen0" ...Shayne has already had cosmetic surgery. There are not too many "before and after" shots of her because she's not been in the public eye. She's had her nose, lips and breasts done.

Michele Smith

Thanks for the laugh Harvey....keep them coming, I can take it.. So, I had a bad day. Whether you believe it or not, these lips are mine...Thanks again for the laugh--Michele

Jay is #1

Hideous looking bitches They're jokes. They look like drag queens. All self absorbed, unemployed, plastic surgery addicted losers afraid of aging!!!! LMFAO

Kelli

THIS IS NOT WHAT REAL MEN WANT, THEY WANT SOFT FEMININE WOMEN WHO DO NOT LOOK LIKE PLASTIC. NO PEROXIDE STRINGY HAIR WITH DUCK LIPS. THESE 2 WOULD SCARE ANY MANS MOTHER.