Naomi Bombarded By TMZ Q & A's

4/22/2008 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's photog risked a Blackberry beating last night -- throwing every question possible at ill-tempered supermodel Naomi Campbell.

Our favorite Q: What cell phone provider do you use?

Deppendent1

Naomi go home

That Guy

She better play nice now and pose
with a BIG smile or her legs open so
that when she old and forgotten she'll
have some money in the bank.
Just another black women with her
head up her ass....who wants or needs
any of that. She's quite average - Blah!

Lenn K.

This bitch just need her ass kick and someone needs to hit her in the head with a blackberry.

Bird

Sounds like the stalkerazzi was trying to provoke her intentionally.

Liz

I find it very interesting that she can spew racist remarks at the officers at Heathrow however, she has the audacity to walk and smile while holding the hand of a white escort. I guess he has never been on the receiving end of her racist remarks!

LA

TMS writers, you are hilarious. Blackberry beating. Keep up the awesome work.

John

Those are all good questions, although very hilarious, I think everyone wanted to know the answers to all of them. Good work TMZ!

anon

Wow, TMZ just provokes, and plays the victim. Someday your staff is going to harass the wrong person-and you will have no one to blame but yourself, Some people are not working with a full deck, if you get what I mean. Never can tell when someone might go nuts on you.

Kelli

Naomi looks different every week, she is a chameleon.

del

How disgusting that the stalkerazzi, mostly all convicts themselves, attempt to provoke people into attacking them so they can then sue ("Oh! My neck!" ) and get rich. One of these days someone without deep pockets is going to knock the crap out of one of these photogs.

Granny Pants

Dude looks like a lady.

Virginia

Oh God, I cant believe that #10 is saying these photogs are trying to humiliate Naomi the bitch so they can sue and get money, This woman is a complete ass. I guess the maid she threw a phone at made her do it, and naomi had nothing to do with it, This is like an alcoholic claiming someone else makes them drink.

Ed

To # 10-THere are plenty of celebrities who are made angry by papparazzi and the celebrity doesnt do assinine things like throw cell phones. Naomi Campbell is simply a bitch delux. I know photogs can get out of line, but there is no excuse for Naomi's violence.

Jeanie

#10 Del, I wouldn't worry about a photog of TMZ getting the crap knocked out of him by someone without deep pockets... they are MUCH too smart to bother with anyone like that... and Naomi's elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor, if you know what I mean.