Miley "Memoirs" Really Worth Millions?

4/23/2008 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well they must not be paying her by the word: Miley Cyrus just inked a deal to write her *choke, gag* memoirs – for what's being called a "seven-figure" deal.

15-year-old Miley will recount the portion of her life for which she has been a sentient human being for the Disney Book Group. MC says she hopes to "motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together." Yawn, but if those saucy snaps are any indication, Volume Two should be a hell of a lot hotter.

Miley made $18.5 million last year.

Eli's Honeymoon Audible Picked Off

So Eli Manning thought he'd be so clever and QB-sneak off to a "secret" location in Mexico with his bride. Didn't work.

The New York Daily News reports that Eli and Abby MacGrew were supposed to hang out at their Cabo wedding resort for a few days – but abruptly shipped off to a place they thought they could be alone. Someone forgot to tell the paparazzi, who still got shots of them getting all unnecessary roughness ... with some reading material, especially Abby's book on Darfur.

"Gossip" Gay -- Biggest. Anticlimax. Ever.

So you thought that the big outing of a character on "Gossip Girl" was going to be, like, an art-maybe-imitating-life-type thing involving Chace Crawford?

Not so much. Kelly Rutherford, who plays Blake Lively's mom on the show, blabbed to Us about who would be outed this season – and it's (watch out, spoiler ...) her son, Eric, played by Connor Paolo. Apparently he's a troubled type, and it's not the only thing he's dealing with. But you knew that already.

Party Favors: Kanye and Fiancee – Not Really Finished? ... Pacino Got $9 Mil for Terrible Fake Tan ... Kid Forces Grandma to Go Gangsta

Kanye West and his fiancée Alexis Phifer may have told the world that they're history as a couple, but the Chicago Sun-Times says that it might not quite be curtains. A close friend says, "I'm not convinced they are truly, totally over." ... The L.A. Times takes Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro to task for the string of perfunctory paydays they've been pumping out recently – like Pacino's "88 Minutes," for which he got paid $9 million. ... A Florida teen made his borderline senile grandma act in a gangsta rap video, holding a semiautomatic pistol, and he's been arrested for it, reports the Palm Beach Post.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

she'll end up like brit and lohan....

Lenn K.

Don't you have to have some of life's experiences first before you write a memoir. She's 15 and doesn't even date yet.

hannah montana fan

shessh tmz , that a fake pic of miley , she has blue eye this pic there brown , Rock on miley !!!

Bird

My grandfather was borderline senile and I couldn't make him do anything he didn't want to do. If what they are saying is true then grandma might be borderline retarded.

JM

Fresh Morning On The Beach

T

And my 8 year old looks up to her??? NICE!!!

Insert comical name here

Oh, how exciting, the memoirs of a teenager girl. I can't wait to get my hands on those words of wisdom, perhaps now my life will have meaning.

Kendra

Good for Eli and his wife. You have to look at it in the perspective that they have been together since high school. What new things are they going to do that they haven't already done. This is more like a Vacation to them more then a honeymoon probably. I know when my fiance and I are married next year we will probably do the same thing. We've been together for 3/1/2 year and have two children. We need some R&R by that time.

Angiebaby

What does she have to tell at her age? Maybe it's more like "a good advice, making the best of yourself" tome for girls. That would make more sense. Now, Moi, on the other hand, I would MSU if they wanted to pay me a seven figure amount for my memoirs. (In reality... my memoirs would take more than one volume, and I'm not even dead yet. And yes, friends, truth IS stranger than fiction! Stay tuned....)

Will

Miley writes, "And then when I was six, my dad got me a pony, only it was white and i wanted black and that was the deepest darkest moment of my life, i am still SO traumatized oh my god! And then when i was seven one day i laughed so hard milk came out of my nose and that was so funny and then when i was seven and a half..." Wow, I can't wait!

Rocco and David

Adults may find this boring but young girls and teen girls will not. Not everyone wants every girl in American to expolit herself sexually. It's nice to see something other than a celeb sex tape or the like..... I'll buy it just to add to her millions and because I like her.

wasted days and wasted nights

"And then I told my diary that when Kid Rock got into a fight with that guy at the Waffle House, it just made like perfect sense because a Waffle House really does look like a double-wide with lots of windows, so it was like, you know, just another day in the park."

Insert comical name here

Good, did you miss the photo of her pulling down her shirt to expose her bra/boobs? How is that not a teenager exploiting her sexuality? I admit she hasn't progressed to the sex tape level so far, but she appears to be well on her way, just like her role modle Brit. Gag, these kids in the media are turning into total skanks before they even reach the voting age. What the heck happened to the innocence of childhood in this country?

Darv

Amen #13.

Ed

Mileys Dad needs his butt kicked for letting her pose for sexuallly suggestive photos at too young an age, and for acting the same way in concert. As for her autobiohraphy, I think Beaver Cleaver should also have written an autobiography, At the age when he first started working on Leave It To Beaver.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments