Star Jones Files for Divorce

4/23/2008 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star JonesTMZ has confirmed that former "View" host Star Jones has filed for divorce from hubby Al Reynolds. I'll be needing a lawyah!

Jones filed back on March 26, and the couple married back in 2004. We're told that Star is currently out of the country. Big Al -- as ever -- no clue where he is.

She released a statement to "ET" that reads: "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Daneen

GEE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN... ::SARCASM::

erratic-assassin

haha! That's what u get u evil wench! go snub THAT!

Trish

It just has to be said - HA! HA!

london

Oh my lord......you don't say. big gay al, finally out of the closet? Why the hell dont people ever listen? that was writing on the wall....too much!!!! She was so wrapped up in self absorbed gratification, she never once took a look at the person she was to marry, hello???? He's a gay man!!!!

honesty

Now who is surprised that Star is getting a divorced????????? And at this point who cares? I used to like Star before she lied about weight loss, compromised everything she said she stood for to marry this guy. She had always put down women who changed for their marriage, and she changed more than anyone I know.

elizabeth

She finally realized he's GAY!

reallyirked

I know most people hate Star. BUt I am sorry for her. She did everything you would want your daughter to do before marrying someone. SHe saw the priest, etc. Joy and big mouth Whoopi, who never lets anyone else talk, will probably have a field day with this one. Anyway, I am sorry this didn't work for her. She really really tried hard.

Dana

The man is gay!..

Firerocket

I can,t stand this bug eye bitch.I wish she would just disappear,now they have her hosting one of my favourite shows House Hunters,shes ruined it.Good thing big Al left,living with you must be a nightmare,I wouldn,t want to see that face 1st thing in morning,especially without your war paint on,yikes

big whoop

She finally came out of denial, good for her -

Outrageous

I;m surprised it lasted this long. That woman was so into herself and desperate to get married that she didn't notice her husband was gay. Or maybe she did and didn't care (until now).

ken

GAY MEN SHOULD NOT MARRY WOMEN

big whoop

I just love when people say who cares??? but they comment....and long ones at that??

Jenny

"Also, I cannot figure out how to turn my divorce into a commercial payday, so stay out of my business."

damejaynd

What I want to find out about is that PRENUP! I heard when they got married it was suppose to be for a certain amount of years and only after that could he collect a tidy sum...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments