Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

4/25/2008 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Alice Cooper
Alice conquered alcoholism and is now addicted to playing golf.

Cooper, who penned the theme song for "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives," is a born-again Christian.

Mo

Alice Cooper always 'rocked" in my world ! Yes, we old Hippies are getting old, but we still live to love Alice Cooper!

Jacquie

ADORABLE?????? That's not the word I'd use.

Bren

Alice Cooper rocks! He is an awesome individual who donates time and money to charities and children 's causes. He has a heart of gold, who would imagine that? We love him here in Phoenix! How many rock stars actually do that?????? Love you Alice!!!

Tangie

A living legend...and if you don't like him, you suck.

keeer

NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER IS THE BEST RADIO SHOW ON EARTH!!! HE IS ABOLUTELY HILARIOUS. I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO HIM TALK FOR HOURS THAN HEAR THE MUSIC! I LOVE ALICE COOPER!!!

LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER
LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER
LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER
LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER
LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER
LISTEN TO NIGHTS WITH ALICE COOPER

Diane from Long Island

The man, at his age, still knows how to rock the house. I've been to several shows over the past 5 years and he puts on an amazing stage show. He's also a wonderful human being. He is very involved in the church, runs his own charities and never plays the rock star.
SO BACK OFF!!!

bertieds

Awww, I love Coop. He's still cool!

What-eva!

ALICE ROCKS - AND NOT ONLY ON STAGE - IN LIFE! NO ATTITUDE, NO ARROGANCE, JUST A GOOD PERSON WITH A BIG HEART! ALL THAT SAID, HE STILL JAMS LIKE NO OTHER! WHO CARES IF HE LOOKS WEATHERED AND AGED - HE IS, FOR GOD'S SAKE, AND HE HAS MOST DEFINITELY EARNED IT! IF YOU THINK HE LOOKS SO TERRIBLE, THEN DON'T LOOK AND GO TO A DIFFERENT STORY!!!

Emmanuel

He's great and his restaurant in PHX rocks!!!!!!!

rosie

You young folks can say what you will about Alice Cooper but he is one thing that Bret Michaels will never be.....a devoted husband and father. And he still kicks butt when he performs. One of the few rock stars who has never played the star! Love him!

Dainty Flower

I saw him at Rock Jam in Grand Junction, Colorado, two years ago. He freakin' ROCKED the house. His theatrics are incredible, and he moved like a youngster! I hope I'm that spry when I turn sixty. These new Pop Tarts could learn a thing or two from him. He's an rock legend in my book!

Mark Powers

What's the matter #8,...jealous? Jeez lighten up!! He has succesfully fought his alcohol addiction and is still rockin' to this day!
Also,..no one here cares which one of you is first, second or last! Get a hobby!

Shery P

I MEAN, ARE GUYS REALLY SUPPOSSED TO WEAR MAKE-UP? THEY DIDN'T WHERE I COME FROM. I'M JUST TELLIN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE

nacho

I met Alice Cooper last summer in Green Bay, WIsconsin - he was at the Casino up there to play a gig and I was there for the Packer Game. He was bummed that it was raining and he could not play golf. He was very gracious, posed for pictures with us, gave us autographs and even asked how the Packers did....my friend's dad said they had met earlier that morning and we having coffee together discussing farming, golfing and the weather....Very Nice man!!!

Joelle

God Bless Alice, He finally found the Light!