Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

4/25/2008 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A. on Wednesday, looking adorable.
Alice Cooper
Alice conquered alcoholism and is now addicted to playing golf.

Cooper, who penned the theme song for "Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives," is a born-again Christian.

irony meters are exploding everywhere

Eh, there's other bad pictures of Alice. However, there's a ton of freakin' hot ones too and I still mean from now. His ads with Varvatos from just last year were stunning and almost anything candid (like him out with his family, at a basketball game, signing autographs) almost always turn out gorgeous. So he has a misstep occasionally whenever he makes an "appearance".... we should all be so fortunate, if we were that famous, to only flub up looks-wise every once in a while. Especially if we'd had such a difficult go of things (like his bouts with alcoholism). Regardless, he's a beautiful person inside too and *that* is what counts most. And he can still rock anyone's socks off!!

Also pretty recent, for contrast:

Joan

I went to his Welcome to my nightmare show, it was one of the best shows I ever saw. And as I went to concerts almost every night back in the 70's that is saying something. Wish he would tour again, I would like my kids to see him.

mrm

Thank god finely an famous person who is not afraid to show there age. I get tired of these famous people thinking we all care about there fake boobs there fake faces and bodys. Its not good for our children to see superficial people. Get over yourselfs. If they dont like you the way you are screw them.

Cabo

Uh, yeah, adorable. That's the word I was trying to think of. Yeah, "adorable" is exactly how I'd describe this guy -- in the Twilight Zone!

Crittermom8

I met Alice at a Phoenix Coyotes hockey game once. He came dow to the glass at the pre-game skate. I turned, saw him there and said "Hi Alice" and we talked for about 20 minutes like we were old friends... Nicest guy. You rock Alice!!!

Scott

He rocks. The ORIGINAL shock-glam rocker.

Jennifer

I

Jennifer

To #84--Joan

Wish he would tour again? Keep an eye on ticketmaster and alicecooper.com! The man has spent probably 6-7 months of the year on the road for the last 8 years, and is currently lining up dates for his 2008 tour. The U.S. dates start in August!

Lisa Gail 66

A friend of mine who passed away last year had the pleasure of meeting Alice Cooper quite a few years ago and said he is a hell of a nice guy. His music will live on forever. Posting this comment in loving memory of Jerry Euguene Krumm.

footballisus

wow hes even scarier looking then when he was in his prime he kinda looks like a cher tranvestite wannabee

dalihendrix

alice is 60 put anyone else 60 next to him. you young 20 year olds have been fooled by hollywood glamor photo shop and air brush.
who 50 looks 20, you kids will see in time.

alice seems like he has rock style, the religion scares me.

Jennifer

Yeah, seriously...it's just a bad picture. There are a whole bunch from that appearance of his that are better. TMZ just happened to pic that one.

Here....this is a great picture of him that was taken last year.

And for those of you looking for him to "clean up", here's a picture of him from last march...in a suit!

The man is still awesome. He's going to be touring the states starting in August. If you get the chance...GO! He is still AMAZING live!

Kathie!

If a cigarette butt were human this is what it would look like.

DaddyzGirl

Who cares what he looks like. I LOVE Alice as a DJ on Nights With Alice Cooper!!! HE TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!

R.Zimmerman

I can handle the hair and even the eyeliner but those giant-sized fake teeth have got to go.