Fit After Fame

4/27/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Money might not be able to buy some stars class, but it can do wonders on the figure. Check out whose waist shrunk as their celeb status rose.
Fit After Fame -- click to launch

Jenna

#93....Sadly I am not JEAN who owns a drugstore. You should be able to tell that....Im not nearly as articulate. Im just being honest about enjoying watching the falling "Star". Also I work very hard to keep in shape and its hard...everyday. I know lots of fat people and not a one of them is happy about being that way. And if anyone you know babbles that crap about "accepting" themselves fat or others liking them "just the way they are" they are full of horse apples. Also, just my observation....nice looking, successful and fit guys do not want to be with a fat chick. That my dears is just a sad reality so get up from the computer and get on your treadmill!!!

Kelli

Jemma is Jean, nice try getting people to think you are articulate. NOT...

Bubblebunny

Yup ! Jemma IS Jean. Look-Jemma Jean Irene , Trophy Wife, Slim and Trim. Sounds like a female Donald Trump. He thinks he is successful fit, trim, etc. Give me a break. Why do you go on the computer to brag about yourself. Why not just do it on the TV News ? Why do you assume everyone is a fatty ??? I'm not, but I find you extremely shallow and immature. Yet, I do not even know you !

Albatross

Even thin, Star Jones has those cow eyes. ICK!

Overboard

Star still makes those troubled breathing noises when she inhales and exhales...
Is she still ashamed and in hiding?....

smartypants

Jean is a witch, who comes on here to deal with their issues and insecurities, no one that is sure of themselves needs to attack other people.

Bubblebunny

You meant to say that Jean is actually a puppy's mother, didn't you ? I thought so. Agreed.

Bubblebunny

I thought that Star mentioned having asthma, once on the View. Why should she be ashamed ?? Such a creepy comment.

Kelli

Wow Jean or your imposter, get some rest...you've had a busy weekend.

jackschitt

Am I the only one that thinks Star's eyes are located on the side of her head-kind of like a cow? Bypass surgery (which she originally denied) may have fixed the weight problem, but it didn't make her any prettier...inside or out! She is still butt ugly!

He's just another Idiot

I don't care if Star Jones is fat or skinny or has frog eyes, it's her "know it all" personality that turns me off. She was such a bore on The View that I stopped watching it. She said Al was a rich executive before the wedding. Now, we hear he has been sponging off of her and isn't really rich - and he's gay. Does anyone know the truth about any of this?

kml

weight loss doesn't cure ugliness... Goo!!

Darv

It's hard to give Star any credit for the weight loss when she didn't really do anything but have surgery to lose it. :P

Bob