Good Riddance to Pox Rubbish

4/27/2008 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The poor man's Posh and Beckham -- aka Katie Price and hubby Peter Andre -- along with their chicken pox baby have decided to depart L.A. Apparently the TSA doesn't mind a lil' pox on planes. All aboard!

The always charming Katie had some heartfelt parting words for TMZ.

Bubblebunny

Kelli-They have a reality show on the E! channel, she is a model, and he is a rock star in Britain.

Mr. Hat

I believe you CAN get shingles from someone with the chicken pox. My son did. It's the same virus.

Mr. Hat

I stand corrected. You can get chicken pox from a person with shingles but not the other way around. Looked it up.

Kelli

Well thanks yes, your explanation was funny and Yvonne I do not watch much TV but thank you as well.

thor

Why don't they stay home with their sick child instead of carting her off to the Grove, and the Ivy, and a ten hour flight?

Me!

#3 - I DO KNOW-THE-FACTS!
NEITHER I, YOU, TMZ, TSA, NOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC KNOW WHAT ELSE THIS CHILD COULD BE INFECTED WITH.
SO WHY TAKE THE CHANCE?
THESE PARENTS MUST REALLY BE IN A RUSH TO LEAVE TOWN THAT THEY DON'T PUT THEIR BABY TO BED, AND LET THEIR CHILD GET WELL. THEY'VE BEEN RUNNING ALL OVER TOWN WITH THIS SICK CHILD. STAY HOME, MAKE SURE THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS WELL, THEN GO OUT.
SO LET'S NOT PRETEND TO BE HOLIER THAN THOU AND DISRESPECT MY VIEWS, THIS IS AMERICA! I'VE BEEN A HOME HEALTH CARE WORKER FOR MANY YEARS AND I'VE SEEN IT ALL.
GET ON THE NEXT PLANE WITH THIS COUPLE AND EXPLAIN TO THE OTHER PASSENGERS HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.
NOT!
I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY KIDS YOU'LL EVER HAVE!

Trooper Tom

Why does any one in the USA care what this bimbo does? Go back to the UK and take the Beckhams with you... don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

I LOVE MAX

Never heard of them.

Seala

Child abusers -and I dont mean the parents

min2298

Ok,
First of all: Chicken Pox are contagious 2 weeks before the pox show up on skin. You will get them if you've never had them and or have not been annoculated for them

Who cares about these people either way... Its fricken chicken pox and a kid! batten down the hatches, oh that's right its not the BIRD FLU!!!

Mr. Hat

I did not post #22 . Never use bad language or hateful blogs.

Kelli

There is someone impostering many on here and that person really needs to get a life. How bored and pathetic it must be to have nothing better to do.

Ms Kris

2cd time today I have had to input a post to say
WHO? Who is this nobody & their sick kid? Shouldn't the sick kid be at home or in a hospital?

Baseball Junkie

Chicken pox can be fatal depending on exactly what parts of the body it attacks. It weakens the immune system and leaves you open for opportunistic infections including pneumonia which kills. It causes birth defects if a pregnant woman catches it. The child man no longer be infectious but the parents behavior is still improper. The baby should have stayed at home, in bed. If the parents couldn't stand to stay in and had to go shopping and clubbing, they could have hired a babysitter or nurse to watch the baby while they were out.

Go Sox

Me!

Who are the child abusers?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments