Now Batting Cleanup ... Tony Snow?

4/27/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ found former White House Press Secretary Tony Snow in D.C. yesterday, when a fan stopped him and asked Tony for an autograph ... on a baseball.

That's not Bud Selig, pal.

MarkW

Tony Snow is one class act! Having been threw cancer myself I can tell you that it is harder on the ones that love you than the person going through the treatment. He is a family man first as well as a man of faith. How can some of you post such disgusting and undignified comments? Tragedy will face all of us at some time in our lives and the only thing we all have in common is that we will eventually meet our maker. Tony, you are in our prayers .

Bubblebunny

Tony Snow- A great journalist with a big case of Cancer-what are you doing, TMZ ? Doesn't he have enough on his plate ?

LiarBush

Maximus

The real cancer problem Snow has is the cancer that is eating away his soul....Republicanism.

Just call me trailer trash....

This guy is a BIG time liar, it always amazed me when he could look directly into the camera with such a sincere look on his face and LIE.

As some one with cancer I feel for the guy in that respect. I'm not afraid to meet my maker but I bet he is.

Just call me trailer trash....

2. Tony Snow seems like a nice guy and did a good job lying for the Bush Administration. I guess Snow was worried about his soul working for the worst president in American history. It would take quite a few showers to get the filth off your body after being around Bush and Cheney.

Posted at 2:29PM on Apr 27th 2008 by LiarBush

THAT FILTH NEVER COMES OFF....HE'S GOING TO HELL

Mik

Liberalism the last refuge for scoundral's and the uninformed .God Bless Tony!

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Awk why would you even have this shlekht on your internet! He is umreyn, and makes me sick! But you know who doesn't make me sick is Harvey Levin! I love this man! You know why the weekends are so shreklekh for me? There is no Peoples Court to watch, not for that nekeyve rikhter, it's Harvey I watch it for! Those moments in the Times Square when I get to see his beautiful ponem I just melt! I LOVE THIS MAN!
Harvey I am waiting for you darling!
XOXOXO

morfin77

Tony Snow is a very experienced journalist. He has shown courage in the face of numerous obstacles. If the liberals have all the compassion for humanity they profess to have ; let's see some now.

wilson

Oh my goodness didnt you hear the heartbreaking news??? Tony is going to be on your favorite liberal news channel CNN..Whatever shall you do now..Continue with your sophmoric rants about how you wish he would die from cancer, real classy.

Maximus

Oh I see the conservatives have a lot of time on their hands. Of course if they were that patriotic they'd be in the military fighting for their country in a time of war, a war they wanted and still support. I guess they're just too busy complaining about liberals and watching AI to serve their country. Some patriotism. Go put another bumper sticker on your car or put on a flag pin patriots.

JAMES

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE GET A LIFE THIS POOR MAN HAS CANCER WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER IF HE IS A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT I MYSELF AM A CANCER SURVIVOR AND I WOULD NOT WISH THIS ON ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF POLITICS RACE OR RELIGION WHERE THE HELL HAS COMPASSION GONE IN THIS COUNTRY

LoveStud

I hope Republicanism isn't contagious! I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I heard that the first thing to go is the brain and it seems to be true. Let's vote them all out in November and get some Democrats in their place.

Maximus

"WHERE THE HELL HAS COMPASSION GONE IN THIS COUNTRY"

I dunno....go ask Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly, they might have the answer. They seem to be the expert on 'compassion'.

Mr. Hat

Don't agree with his politics but good luck in the fight with cancer Tony!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments