Playmate Bimbo Supports Herself and "Umbama"

4/27/2008 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Colleen Shannon wants to set the record straight -- Jesse Metcalfe did not pay for her boobs. Some reading lessons would have been nice though.

The Playmate/DJ wants us to know that she's boned up on politics since the last time we spoke to her, and her candidate of choice is "Umbama."

As in, "Um, what is this airhead talking about?"

Fayme

Please don't try to ridicule the whole Democratic Party (or Obama aka Umbama supporters) all because of this extremely horrible Obama (or Umbama) endorsement made by a Playmate (alongside her tongue twisted friend). She does not represent any particular party...only the ones of course that involves booze, other silicon'ed playmates, Hefner, Hefner's Mansion, Hollywood clubs, random sex w/ random partners, more booze, a little coke, dancing, techno, MAC makeup, and Paris Hilton.
LoL @ her "You made a fool of me last time" comment. Bless her *widdle bunny heart.

Hello!!!!

OMFG!!!
How blonde are you? I mean drunk I mean high... dang it!!!
UMBAMA to Osama bin Laden to Obama and back to UMBAMA again
ROFL, I fell out of my chair when I saw this. WOW!!! Dont talk to the press when you are that out of it!!! Playboy must be proud.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

They must have used her brain to enlarge her boobs.

Jenn

I have to agree a 100% with TDub's comment.

Bubblebunny

What is she talking about ??? even she doesn't know ?

Ms Kris

Who?

Some Playboy piece of trash-yep they would be fake & has no purpose in her life other than a fake chest

Hollyweird

Blondes are dumb

Mr. Hat

I got my boobs at the same place as DJ.
They have a special rate for dumb, blond, ex-cheerleaders who enjoy being mean, nasty and judgemental.

Tdub

Oh, don't worry baby. You made yourself look stupid all by your lonesome this time!

Tdub

Oh, and if left up to her and her friend, OSAMA BIN LADEN will be running our country?

Yee haw, giddy up!!! Looks like DJ McBigBoobs done spun herself STUPID....

Rachel

Ummm say what? Who is her trusty side kick?? Crackheads. This makes me sad to be a woman.

me

UMDumbass. Her friend wanted her to vote for Osama Bin Laden. Neither one knew wtf was going on in the world.

__dani

hhahahah omfg.

what an embarassment

hef needs to set this stupid ass bitch straight!

UMBAMA! hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

John

God, those two girls are idiots. They need to move to Canada where there is more of an emphasis on getting an education. How sad. Poor Americans... but what can you do with Dubya running your country?

me

"Last time you made a fool out of me"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments