Tom Cruise Out With His Other Kids

4/27/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scientolodad Tom Cruise took Nicole Kidman's children, Connor and Isabella ('memba them?), to catch daddy's good friend David Beckham play for the L.A. Galaxy on Saturday.

Katie and Suri got the day off.

gena

Connor is more and more JUST like Tom ! He's a black version of Tom ... I still think that Conner is his biokid ! No way he 's adopted !!!

David

Phew, it wasn't just me. I wonder if Tom is the biological father of Tom. The two look remarkably similar. Perhaps a surrogate mother was used?

Baseball Junkie

In diesel's defense, I think he was speaking satirically saying that he expected jackasses on here to start making nasty racist comments about the kids because most items about biracial couples do. I don't think he was saying anything racist himself.

If there is anyone reading this who still thinks that scientology is a religion and not an evil cult, please read previous posts. I'm getting tired of having to write the same things over and over again. Scientology is directly responsible for the deaths of several people, including the vulnerable young people they claim will commit suicide if they don't join. That's what they told me. I didn't listen but I know others that did.

Go Sox

Kelli

Hey BJ, they told you that? I agree about diesel, he was expecting the normal hate comments that come with Toms adopted children everytime they get posted.

For the people that think his son looks like him, it is not that unusual that adopted children favor their parents. I am told all the time one of my sons look like me by people that do not even know. My adopted daughter favors my bio-daughter a great deal. I like to think it was Gods plan all along.

J.D.

See how much better Nicole career has been without his dumb ass around that should tell you all something right there who's the idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Hat

I hope it's not true that he does not let these children see Nicole Kidman. How hurtful for her
and the kids. They should get to know their stepfather and the new baby.
Life is short.

the wise old owl

NIcole is aggressively trying to get custody of those kids. Because she signed an agreement stating that the kids would go to Tom if they divorsed, he got custody of those kids. Maybe now because the contract is about to expire and he has nothing to hold over her head she is going for it, . It was all over AOL news that she had petitioned the courts for custody. With a baby of her own on the way I'm sure she realizes how precious the little tine she has left with them is. They've been so indoctrinated by the CULT of Scientology that they may be BEYOND help.

I'm sure that Katie and Suri are at a " BRAIN WASHING " session at the Church of Scientology in Hollywood. L. Ron Hubbard was a lunatic who created his own " religion " on a bet and a LARK. Only a severely misinformed or gullilble person would belong to that corupt, vile, greedy and murderous institution. I'm amazed when I see the celebrities who actually joined this organization.

If ANYONE does the research .......they would RUN from Scientology as fast as they can. There is NOTHING good about it. Tom Cruise isn't fooling anyone with his phoney marriages and claims of being a biological father to anyone. His over zealous cries of LOVE when he 1st met Katie just screamed PHONEY from the get go. He isn't fooling anyone. I don't care how many pictures I see of him posing to be a " family guy ". They will never convience me that he is. It's all just an ' ACT " for the camera's so he can appear to be something he is NOT !!!!

summer

I do believe Tom is wearing katies sweater.

Pablo Alleycorn

I'd like to see Tommy speak into a squirting fake mic again. Now THAT was entertainment! Show's how good he is at impromtu. He's so pretty - must be Argentinian!

jengirl

RUN KATIE RUN!

WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!

.......he's not looking......

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Katie must be going more "auditing". This entire family is nothing but a PR machine for scientology. Why people continue to give them an press is beyond me. BOYCOTT Oprah, because all she's slated to do is butt kiss him for two shows. WTF for? Does she think no one remembers what happened last time he was on her show? Oprah is Xenu herself, With all her very good friends of Tom, John Travolta, Kirstey Alley, Leah Remini, Jim Carey, Menny McCarthy, Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley, sure makes you wonder if she is a closeted clam.
You just know they smooze her all the time, especially now as their numbers are dropping as never before, and they are desperate for funds.

YouFoundTheCard.com WhyAreTheyDead.net

Inform yourself. Shut this cult down! The scam is over!

nathan

TMZ, you guys suck. Leave the kiddies out of it. Srsly. You guys keep getting lower and lower with your stories. Without Britney, you guys have nada.

mo

I can not believe you would stoop to include his children in an attack on him. How would they feel if they were to read this? Did they do anything to deserve being called his other kids? No, they are innocent in this circus and should be respected.

the wise old owl

This is for the bloggers who were wondering if Tom's son Conner could really be " his " from an affair he had with a black WOMAN ....... because you think they bare a striking resembelance.

You mean an affair with a Black MAN .........DON'T YOU ??? LOL..........

Gia

Connor is much better looking than Tom, he's not his. And I suspect Nicole's time with the kids is limited because she refused to stay in an evil cult posing as a religion. She's probably considered an "SP", suppressive person. Never underestimate the ability of $cientology to destroy families, bank accounts and lives. $cientology is finally getting the bad press and scrutiny that they should have gotten 50 years ago. Thanks Anonymous!!