Dina Lohan: First Class Bitch!

4/29/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina LohanLooks like Naomi Campbell has been giving Dina Lohan flying lessons.

TMZ spies caught Lindsay's mommie dearest going ballistic on her assistant at JFK baggage claim last week. Our source tells us Dina -- who was flying back from LAX with her middle-aged teen daughter Ali -- was screaming at the assistant for forgetting her bag and yelled, "You must have left your brain on the flight. You're my assistant and that's my bag. You should know this!" It's safe to say you won't be seeing that on "White Oprah's" reality show.

Oh, and we're told Dina flew first class on American Airlines, but used the bathroom in coach. Apparently, D-nasty doesn't s**t where she eats -- only on her employees!

KJ

Hey TMZ....."white oprah"?? WTF? I read both Perez and TMZ. Seems TMZ is copying Perez with their own take on "ORANGE OPRAH". Seriously TMZ, get your own brain and be unique.

jonny quest

She was just pissed because her cocaine was in that bag.

stop the madness

post7 Women will speak up did dady do a bad thing to you like make you wash dishes?grow up!

guy smiley

Personally, I would be upset also if someone that I trusted left my crap on an airplane. The one thing I don't like is the way she handled the situation. Obviously she is used to getting her way. Count me in as also wondering why she needs an assistant. Is she that busy?

Broeheem

I think she's got to reconfigure her priorities. Before any more cocaine-induced shopping sprees on Robertson Blvd, she needs to go ahead and get knocked up again, so that she can squish out yet another gravy-train-whore-daughter for future sponging. Lindsay's pretty much done with her career, and now Ali's the free ride, but how long can that last?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4