Miley Cyrus Grounded by Disney?

5/1/2008 7:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley can't go to a Disney eventDisney has confirmed that Miley Cyrus has been pulled from her first scheduled public appearance since the whole Vanity Fair fiasco.

Miley was set to walk the red carpet for the "Disney Channel Games" this coming Friday, but instead she'll be sitting in a castle tower, brushing her hair and complaining to her mirror about what a horrible step-mom Disney is.

Star

#78 you are so right and Jamie Lynn too.. People are really ignorant about those pics... there is nothing perverted at all about them... This whole drama is so stupid People just need someone to complain about

Kelli

Maybe they just both had gas? Who knows...

Robert

thats the look of some bad gas.

PeevedOffMom

Mylie is a little tramp! WAKE UP DISNEY! You probably put the lesbian-Annie Leibovitz up to it as you have already got a replacement for her. Annie and BillyBob should all be arrested. Where was MOMMY? Why wasn't she in any of the photos?
Miley says in Vanity Fair that her favorite show is "Sex And The City!" AND She models her show after it unbeknownst to her little fans! What a slut! Look at her website! She says, "Hey y'all, y'all know I'm not shy in front of the camera!" She's just a little exhibitionist who will NO LONGER be on tv in this house! She's lost a few more little fans! She needs to go back to school and learn how to speak good english!
But, doing something like these photos behind Disney's back - if true- is like Professional Sports Players not allowed to do dangerous sports outside of their sports career - like extreme sports. These are damaging photos of Miley for sure.
She'll have plenty of tme now to go see the movie premier of "Sex and the City" now!
As for BillyBob having to leave the photo shoot, where in the heck in the middle- of- nowhere Calabass, CA did he go? Annie exploited her, and she is a self-proclaimed lesbian. If this had been a man who told her to 'take her top off' wouldn't he be arrested by now? Or just some average Joe taking pics like this?
Little SLUT! I wish we'd not put out one penny for your crap! Liar! Good luck getting $2000 bucks for a concert ticket now you freakin' ticket brokers!
To those who say they get away with dressing like this in school, your school should do what ours does, if you wear inappropriate clothes to school there's an ugly old-fashioned polyester shirt the principal has waiting for you. And about seeing it on the streets..well, are they the billion-dollar tween idols that are doing this? Nope, probably just want to be like Miley. I hope she disappears and Disney cancels her show. I'd boo her if I saw her on the street today! My kids will not watch her anymore!

Hillary

Isn't it strange how all these articles keep talking about Miley's "handlers," like she's some sort of circus animal!

Brenda

I wish Disney would drop her. Why the hell would you take naked pictures when you are only 15! Little minnie Britney Spears, my kids are not allowed to see these girls, taking naked pictures, and ending up pregnant. I feel for the kids now and days, there is no Punky Brewster or Brady Bunch of the 00's.

just wondering

I'm getting Mileyed out already...geez...never suffered from it with Brit..hmmm...well..anyways...everyone has gotten what they wanted...and YES they all knew exactly what they were doing...Miley and her dad, Vanity Fair and Disney..NONE of them could buy the press they have gotten this week...CASE CLOSED!!! please take down that darn Spector pic already TMZ!!..geesh

disneylover

This is getting sooooo ridiculous. My 8 & 4-year-old will continue to watch Hannah Montana and enjoy the music of Miley Cyrus. I can think of much worse role models.

Robert

Miss hudgens has been gone from this cave for some time now.

Jack

Or maybe you have gas....Kelli? Loser!

Noelle

We don't need to see a 15 year old wrapped in a bedsheet with her bare back showing. What's THAT all about? Her parents should not have allowed this. Just wait a couple of years and she will be be running around without panties and showing us her bare ass. Move over Britney.

Robert

the vindictive lowlife imposters are popping out already I see.

Kelli

Sorry Robert, there will BEANO arguement with you tonight.

valerie

I don't think miley has anything to be ashamed of. The pictures were beautiful and artistic like everything else Annie L. does. I think she probably liked them until Disney said something about them. i have a 10 year old daughter that loves Hannah Montana and she thought the pictures were nice. There's nothing sexual about them unless you're a perv.

Robert

LOL :-) righteous pun kelli, sorry harvey put me on restriction so I went climbing for three weeks.