Photog-Hating Alba Hangs in the Hornets' Nest

5/1/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For someone who never wants to be seen, Jessica Alba sure picked a stupid place to eat dinner.

Alba and baby daddy Cash Warren dined out at Mr. Chow last night -- which is the equivalent of a hen hanging out in a fox house! Maybe that explains why Cash got pushy and nearly ran all the paps down with their black BMW.

stacie

I hate this stuck-up B----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME

well....you know they have to drive away...get out of the way!
is it a contest now to see how many paps can get their foot run over? LOL

CanuckChick

I'm getting really tired of paps invading into these peoples private lives & then turning around &blaming the celebs them selves because they were "stupid" enough to eat at a restaurant or go to a nightclub where the paps camp out. I'd be bitchy too if I had to choose where to go based on the possibilty of a pap ambush rather than just what I felt like doing.

Justin

id run over there bitch asses too!!! Serisouly, you wanna make your living crowding me into my car and sitting there taking pictures as i try to drive away, you better get you ass outta the way. I wouldnt think twice about running one of the pap-sleeze over.

ms

Who cares about her? So what she's knocked-up. She is really not that talented. These pregnant actresses think they are so special. So what! the sperm took. B.F.D!

CJ

She's not allowed to eat dinner at a popular restaurant because you ass photogs snap pics there? It's a restaurant...that's what people do there.

JEWISH PRINCESS

The paparazzi needs to learn boundaries, especially when it comes to pregnant celebs & new parents. Some are so rude, it's no wonder they are so hated. Maybe if they were more polite, they'd be treated better.
But, if Jessica (and all those other celebs) don't want to be seen, then they chose the wrong profession. SHOW BUSINESS is exactly what it implies. If they don't like it, let them get a regular 9 to 5 and live paycheck to paycheck.

Tito

That is the dumbest statement ever... if she does not want to be seen, pick a more secluded restaurant? You paps make me laugh. Let her eat wherever she damn well pleases, and prey on some fame-hungry idiots instead.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

You can tell its an accident because if I was Cash, I would have turned the wheels towards the pap and gunned the gas!!!!

Kate

Why do photographers always blame the celebrity for almost getting runover when it is they who stand in the street in front of a moving car?

Bubblebunny

Let them eat anywhere they want, then get out of their way and stop asking those dumb azz questions !

NA-NA

I HATE THIS B***H SORRY BUT WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS WITH HER FAT A** SHE NEVER WAS REALLY TALENTED ANYWAY......

chancluda

I kinda like Jess, but I cant stand CASH!! He thinks he is soo cool and fine, HE IS SO NOT WHAT HE THINKS HE IS.

chancluda

and another thing, What THE HELL WAS CASH THINKING! does he not know that he has a pregnant woman with him and if he runs over a pap can get her scared and cause her to loose the baby! I think I dislike him more than what I dislike SPENCER THE DOUCHE BAG PRATT!

Media whores

Are you kidding me? There isn't ONE celeb out there who doesn't LOVE the paparazzi! Most would drive over their MOTHERS to get their pic taken! Don't cut celebs any slack... they are ALL egomaniacs who NEED the paps to keep them "on the scene". They love it! And when they don't get enough attention from the paparazzi... they'll find a way to draw it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments