Larry B. Uses Derby to Pick Up Blonde Filly, Again

5/3/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead left stepped out with a curvy blonde last night, at the Bud Select Official Kentucky Derby Eve Party at the InTouch parlor.

Four years ago, Larry met Anna Nicole Smith at a Kentucky Derby Party.

Creepy factor? A solid 8.5.

Click to view!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelli

I bet on Colonel John. $20 to win.

Ben

And, anyone cares why ?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

this "girl" is FAT he could do better

Melissa

did anyone notice that shes already wearing an engagement ring?

Mariah

Why is this creepy? If a celeb met someone at the Oscars one year and then met someone there again 4-5 years later, is that creepy? He obviously frequents horse tracks, and has managed to meet a couple people there now. So? Perhaps I am having a blonder day than usual and the significance evades me??

Winky Vitalic

yikes! with all that baby money, can't he get someone with a decent body? look at those arms - they're bigger than my thighs. and honey tone down the peroxide - you're starting to look like deanna miller.

Shea

TMZ, you all need to leave Larry Birkhead alone and stick to what you know best -- Britney Spears panty shots and Von A-Hole rants.

test

Larry you make me sick! OMG I used to think you were cute ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Why don't you go find out how your daughter's brother got the methadone that killed him??
Or find out what really happen to your daughter's mother? YOU MAKE ME PUKE LARRY!!!!

Winky Vitalic

Shea, do you have a crush on LB? Sounds like some serious puppy love to me.

Winky Vitalic

Birkhead is reather effeminate, don't you think? And I don't trust any men who wear black shirts with ANYTHING. And yes, that girl is chubby. Like Anna Nicole b/f she lost the weight.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Can we get a list of your STD's Larry?

Terry

Looks like he took a photo with someone to me, Maybe a fan, Imagine he dose that alot?

Tracy

Maybe she is the reason why he bought a house in Kentucky. She looks just fine. Way better than a stick bean pole like Paris. Good for you Larry. Glad to see you out and having fun.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dear Larry get a job,

Why should he get a job? he has money... he can spend time with his daughter and have fun... the world of work is over rated and tiring... I wish I could win the lottery and just hang out and get a buzz every day...why the F not? And please spare me working with charity stories... I can't stand the smell of poor people.... the give me the CREEPS

Larry enjoy your life and this fat hot TRAMP

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

John what are you trying to say... are you some sort of DAR (new teen lingo for F ing RETARD)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments