Brit Will Personally Try and Please the Court

5/5/2008 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will appear in court tomorrow to personally make her case for more face time with her kids.

Right now Brit has limited supervised visitation. Britney and her lawyer will argue that because of the progress she has made, she should have significantly more time with her kids.

Could be the most important hearing so far. Of course, we will live stream Brit's arrival. The hearing starts at 8:30 AM PT.

leslie

First?

KAtie

I agree... She deserves more time with her kids. We are talking about the same court system that let a killer continually abuse their child to the point that the child died, but someone with a few issues can't even SEE their children? What kind of crap is that?

Tiffany

Don't forget your batteries this time. Morons.

Star

this picture sucks.,.. SHes old news who cares

pattie in cali

you go brit, good luck, things will get better, prayers and hard work, many blessings

Candy Apple

Please leave her alone, TMZ. Don't go there tomorrow. We don't need to see any live streams. There are plenty of pictures out there of Brittney entering and exiting vehicles, with and without panties. Allow her some privacy, some dignity, and some time to reflect on the seriousness of this situation. She's the mother of those children. Allow them some space, please, I'm begging you.

dallas fans are morons

Keep getting better Brit! Thank god that negative piece of crap Sam is out of the pic and not drugging you nor spending your money and that your family is back in your life. I see the old Brit coming back! We love you!!!!!!

Katie

I AM SO HAPPY THAT BRITTANY WILL MORE VISITATION;SHE DESERVES IT AND THE FACT THAT KF GOT THE CHILDREN AND,HER MONEY AND,DOES NOT WORK;IT IS SILLY THAT HE HAS ATTORNEYS THAT COMES OUT OF HER MONEY TO TAKE HER CHILDREN IS RIDULOUS.HE DOES NOT WORK HAS NANNIES TAKING CARE OF HER CHILDREN AND NOT THRER MOTHER.SHE HAD A MEDICAL PROBLEM LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE TODAY.I HOPE SHE GETS HER CHILDREN BACK;I AM PROUD THAT HER FATHER GOT HER BACK ON TRACK.CONG.BRITTANY.

Big Dee

Hey, illiterate TMZ staff, it is "Brit will personally try to please the court."

tracey

Good God, I hope she shows...

H B Rider

I am just laughing at the fact that Harvey Levin, who actually
approves ALL the reports and even reads our comments here put on this
site had his @$$ handed to him over the story TMZ covered about Billy
Bob Thornton's teenage son having a sexual relationship with an adult
woman. Harvey broke a very serious rule in this field called news
reporting: he not only showed the kid's face but also posted his name
in the news report. CNN's cheif editor was even saying that is a huge
violation in reporting that you just don't do. Well, Harvey is not
known for being a professional nor for being one to be respected by
his peers. He is a hack and he has proven that. When asked about why
he posted that information theTMZ sausage bandit said, "I think the
story speaks for itself." What's up, Harvey? Can't you stand by your
story like a real reporter does? TMZ is owned by Time Warner. Harvey
just put a huge noose around his neck and it is only a matter of time
before the chair is kicked out from under him. Notice TMZ has not even
touched the story since they first reported it last week?

Heather3184

Why can't you all leave her alone. My god I don't blame her for going crazy! You are constantly in her face let her live her life in peace. I've seen the show and you all should be ashamed you sit there and put others down and you don't even look to your own flaws.

Stacy

Praying for you Britney! You absolutely DESERVE more time! You've made LOTS of progress! Good luck! Hopefully by this time next year the initial 50/50 will be back in place! I'm on your team! Love you Brit!

Seattlelite

I surely hope she gets more time w/her kids and K Fed gets a less $$ so maybe he can realize he might have to get a job.

HooplaOinkOink

So what do the oddsmakers say about Britney actually showing up to that hearing?

My money is on her following through this time. Papa Spears won't let her blow this one off.

Of course, once she's there, she still has to keep herself together enough when being questioned so that she won't make things even worse for herself. This is a make or break moment for her, and I hope she pulls it off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments