Britney Will Sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to the Kids

5/6/2008 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has more details on what Britney Spears got in court today.

As we first reported, Brit will get three days of supervised visitation per week. Sources tell us within a month she will also have overnight visitation with her kids.

We're told Commish Scott Gordon was extremely impressed with Brit's progress today. It was a different story a few months back when she completely pissed him off. The Commish was somewhat blown away by her.

The goal, we're told, is to ramp it up over the next few months so that Brit gets 50/50 custody, right back where she started from.

Stay tuned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Bear

I am glad Britney has the children in her life again but I wish she would not sing to them. Britney does not have the voice she once had.

lindsay

cool.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Have a great day!

huh?

Nice to see that she's making some positive change. I thought she'd be dead by now, given her past behaviour.

Kelli

My girls prefer "You Are My Sunshine." Congrats Britney, keep your wig off and your head up!

joana

i guess k-fed is pissed now, he wont be receiving as much of her $$$ like he has been used to now. maybe he will get a job now??????/

carrie

I am so happy for her. She can't help that she is going through mental illness anymore than Patrick Swayze can help cancer. I am glad her dad stepped in and is helping her get better. Way to go girl!!!

was it?

Good for her! Way to go Brit!

Mark

This is Great News today. I just hope she doesn't have to pay for K-fed way forever. It's time he supports his self.

bka62223

Great news!!! I hope that all goes well for Britney, kids and family. We should all really wish her the best. Remember... do unto others...

Eve

way to go girl! you are an icon and i hope u make an "in yo face" comeback :)

bka62223

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Britney!!! !!! !!!

Joanne

For people other than Britney, if a parent doesn't "get it together" within 18 mos. their child(ren) can get permanently taken away from them. I know of one such situation. WHY DOES BRITNEY GET UNLIMITED TIME TO 'GET IT TOGETHER'? Oh, yeah, a different standard for a "star" than for anyone else. Remember Paula Poundstone. Even after what she did, she STILL got her children back.. NOT FAIR........

Kimberly

Go Brit Brit!! Hold your head up high & be proud of what you have done for yourself!

Bren

Glad to see her turning it around, her kids need her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments