John Mayer Calls Bullshirt on TMZ

5/6/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because John Mayer admits to being a douchebag, it doesn't mean he wants to flaunt it with a t-shirt.

Can you blame him?

wow

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IM FIRST!!!!!!!

jfp

why is this douchebag famous?

Just sayin'

A perfect fit!
I was going to ask how you knew his size but I guess one douche bag size fits all.
John Mayernaise is Mr. Douche bag.

SoRude

He's hot

Nia

If I knew him only for his music, I'd probably have a better opinion of him. But all his press chasing and desperate acts to stay in our line of vision makes me think the term "Mr. Douchebag" could not have been more on the money. This guy gets lower & lower with each passing press op. Total loser and void of ANY self respect. The fact that Jen A would have anything to do with him has hurt her credibility with me as well.

Nia

He's such a bi-polar liar!! Didn't he say he was going quiet for awhile? Guess he couldn't wait to douche it up again! STFU John Mayer PLEASE!

PR

Hey, John seems tobe all about letting the paps make some money, as he said in the clip. It's actually refreshing to see a celeb that doesn't run from the cameras when it's inconvenient for him. He's an equal opportunity DB, and he's cute too.

cbs

Anybody who says he has no talent doesn't have a clue. He is probably the best guitarist of the generation, he just doesn't flaunt it.

Go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtY8Zu8I_AA

anthonysdreamgirl**

Good musician, yes...but anyone who holds a contest telling people to submit a haiku about his new haircut, in my opinion, is a certified douchebag.

scissors

adouchebagsayswhat

Nia

OH EASY # 8...he's alright musically. But the presswhore f*ck-up behind the music is the biggest (I was trying to look for a better word) but nope "douche" does it! MAYER IS THE MAYOR OF DOUCHE TOWN! BE GONE ALREADY!!!

Chris Magnus

Im kind of sick of any celeb that doesnt suck ass with the paps is heralded as a jackass, or in this case, a douchebag. Johns self effacing demeanor is charming! Wake up people, just cuz TMZ told you someone is a jerk doesnt mean they really are. If I had more money I would cerate my own website, only my target would not be celebs but the TMZs and Perezs of the world who think their opinions should make or break careers. If I were relentlessly chased by throngs of talentless thugs with cameras I would hate them too. I might even run over a foot or two.

jeezlouise

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS DECENT- STOP USING THE WORD DOUCHEBAG! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A DOUCHEBAG IS? WHERE DID IT BECOME OKAY TO CALL PEOPLE DISGUSTING WORDS. CANT WE JUST STICK WITH A-HOLE, LOSER, CREEP, WACKO, JERKOFF? REALLY? CAN WE JUST GO BACKWARDS AND PRETENT IT WASNT FASHIONABLE TO BE VULGAR. A-HOLES.

Kelli

I like Douchebag, and this guy is funny!

Nia

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!! HOW THIS DUDE GETS ANY TAIL IS BEYOND ME???!!! WELL WOMEN TODAY ARE SO EASY I SUPPOSE. IF YOU'RE FAMOUS THERE'LL ALWAYS BE SOME LOW SELF-ESTEEMED LOOK AT ME SLUT TO ADD TO YOUR BELT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments