Would You Give This Woman Back Her Kids?

5/6/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears

Twinker

As a family lawyer, I advised my mentally bruised clients to never wear polka dots in front of a judge because that would subliminally cause the judge to think my client was "dotty" and immature.

Connie

Go get um Brit!!!

ttsweetthing

I THINK THE PUBLIC SHOULD LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! ITS YOUR CAMERA CREWS MAKING HER OUT TO BE WORSE THEN SHE IS. I THINK SHE SHOULD GET HER KIDS BACK AND YOU ALL SHOULD LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!

checking facts

Makeup doesn't make a mother. Sorry.

MICHELLE

She deserves another chance people need to give her a break seriously she has done a complete transformation and i know damn well if someone took my kids and i couldnt see them i would go way off the deep end. just put yourself in her shoes she never really got to live her life at all she had bad influences we all been thru it

i

she is so fine all ways has been all ways will but kids back i duno ?

ddberry

It appears that Britney has been improving, so her kids should be able to spend more time with her. Nothing can replace a mother or a father and kids need both. When one is out of the picture, it doesn't matter how good of a single parent you are, the kids miss the other. As for permanent custody, in any case, not just this one, whoever can provide the children with the most stable environment should get custody of the kids.

Something smells fishy...

Go Britney, the majority of us are rooting for you! Ignore the haters--do what you have to do to get your boys back. I've spent a lot of time in court with my juvenile delinquents (no, I'm not proud of it), and while I believe that one's appearance, as well as how they carry themselves, has a lot to do with the outcome. I also believe that it's the luck of the draw: different judges have different outlooks on things. Hopefully Britney pulled a sympathetic one, and not some hard azz that, no matter how much she tries, already has his/her mind made up, and nothing Brit says can or will change it.

QE2

People like Richie Sambora can hugely endanger their kid by driving drunk and not lose their visitation. Can someone please tell me what this mother has done that has been so incredibly awful, other that a few emotional outbursts and some rather odd behavior? Really, most heroine addicts with criminal records still have visitation.

The only difference that I see is that her ex-husband is Kevin Federline who uses her faults to better his own financial position. We are not seeing this out of Healther Locklear!

Luigi

I'd give that woman her kids back. She's been showing that she cares about her kids

hot snot

she DOES look good

i still don't know that she has come far enough in any kind of "recovery" to have a ton of time with those boys. If she does get more, it all needs to be supervised. Until, and if, she ever gets healthy

ann

Stupid title change TMZ. She looks good.

pam

SHE LOOKS GREAT, SHE SEEMS TO BE REALLY TRYING I THINK SHE SHOULD GET MORE VISTITAIONS OVERNIGHTS ITS A LITTLE TO SOON FOR COMPLETE CUSTODY

dallas fans are morons

She's look HOT!

anonymous

Of course I'd give her own children back to her. They should never have been given to Federline in the first place. They were removed NOT because of anything that she had done to them but based on Federline and lawyer's assertion that something MIGHT happen to them because of the media press around her, like TMZ.

Take Harvey's children from him. Oh, wait, he's gay. Hates women, hates Britney Spears, apparently.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments