Kiss Her Grits!

5/8/2008 5:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 70-year-old Tony award winner resurfaced at a NYC theater event last week, looking phenomenal.
Linda Lavin
The TV series "Alice" is based on the 1974 Martin Scorsese film, "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore." Ellen Burstyn won an Oscar for originating the title role.

Linda -- who played Adam Brody's grandmother on "The O.C." -- has no biological children of her own.

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

StarrStruck

She looks better as a brunette.

Kelli

Wow!

Brattus Rattus

Well, kiss my grits! I loved that show! She looks great!

Toomuch

Awwwe...I used to looove that show! I know she is much older but she looks really different!

Marcia

I would have NEVER recognized her. She definitely needs to go back to being a brunette.

1st

Looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

MGM KID

Great show...I liked Mels VW Bug!

Sarah Jones

Linda looks great. I was afraid to hit the button thinking she was all plastic surgeried out. All natural. Thank Goodness that Linda has the good sense not to make a Royal Hollywood ass out of herself by refusing to embrace age.

Aislynn

Ok guys...lighten up on her! Her hair isn't blond...it's grey! The lady's 70 years old! And looks great for it!

rHIANNA

LOVE YA LINDA.................ALL YOU HATERS CAN "KISS HER GRITS" SHE LOOKS GREAT. AND IS ONE HELL OF AN ACTRESS.

Janet

I always get this lady mixed up in my mind with Valerie Harper Of Rhoda.

Tara

HAHAHAHA, some of you people are such idiots. You think she DYED her hair that color?? At 70 years old and all natural, she's gray - not dyed blonde you idiots!! hahahahahaha. wow. And I loved the show back then and you can still catch it every now and then on one of those cable networks.

derek jaro

WELL DONE # 3 -well kiss my grits, but don't forget "WHEN DONKEY'S FLY"

Joanne

Linda was excellent on both those shows. The word "Chrismaca" comes to mind (the combination of Christmas and Chanukah), which Linda (as the Gramma on the OC) helped celebrate. She still looks wonderful!!

SUZANNE

SHE IS STILL A VERY PRETTY WOMAN. I BET SHE STILL SINGS LIKE A SONG BIRD. I LOVE HER AND FLO CAN'T FORGET VERA. LOVED THE SHOW

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments