Britney Makes Unfunny Show Unfunnier

5/12/2008 4:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit makes her second appearance on "How I Met Your Mother" tonight -- and while her acting skills still leave a bit to be desired, her chest does its best to serve as a distraction.

hg

Barbie

You can talk smack all you want about Spears, but don't diss the funniest show on TV.

hahahaha!

Ray

Debo

Get a life TMZ! She is doing something that isn't putting herself or her kids in harms way. She seems to be getting herself back together. Lay off already, Good Grief you guys have nothing better to do thatn follow her and her sister around and let us know every time they walk in to a convenience store or a church. WE DON'T CARE! You Go Brit!!!!

LefsaFan

TMZ, you are frickin' retards. No matter who the celebrity is, you go out of your way to show them in their worst light, posting the most unflattering pictures, and making the most assinine comments. On a scale of 1 -10 for responsible human citizenship, TMZ is zero. Good luck looking yourselves in the mirror and your mothers in the face,

zmt

44. You may certainly be right ZMT.. and Lawdawg does give excellent legal info! I think TMZ just posts tid bits of questionable info to frustrate and hook us! LOL

Posted at 7:51PM on May 12th 2008 by Hello Kitty

I totally agree with your assessment of TMZ! ... and of lawdawg. I guess we just have to wait for her before we can know for sure what the real answer is to this issue.

Anyway, I'm off now. You're a very nice person, Hello Kitty. Have a good night.

Later gators.

zmt

48. That's not cool that TMZ would talk crap about someone that is attempting to get a grasp at their life again. You pathetic bastards profit when someone screws up. How sad, and btw the commercials that pop up while I try to watch a video is the reason why I will not visit TMZ.com anymore. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:02PM on May 12th 2008 by Ray

(well, one more post before I go)

I totally agree, Ray. And if you think it's bad the way TMZ is reporting on Britney, check out the way they're dealing with Amy Winehouse. That poor girl needs serious help, and TMZ just treats her like a circus sideshow freak and mocks her by calling her names like "Amy Jailhouse".

OK. Now I'm leaving for sure.

illinoise

I'm so sad reading all of your comments. Then I remember who most of the people are who read this website. Okay, first to #1, you said,
"SHE'S ADORABLE AND WILL MAKE A GREAT ACTRESS. Don't forget Marilyn Monroe was the worst actess of all and Britney is stellar compared to her."
first its 'Actress' not 'actess'. second, did you REALLY just compare Marilyn Monroe and Britney Spears? Have you seen "Some Like It How"? Monroe had the comedic timing and talent to match her super sexy looks. The takes in her films are long and require line memorization and talent. On HIMYM there is a cut every 10 seconds, giving her the opportunity to work line to line. AND IT SHOWS.

Okay, second. #47, you said,
"Doesn't anyone here realize that she is SUPPOSED to be playing a ditz?? The acting will be bad..."
Playing a ditz does NOT mean that the acting is supposed to be bad. Amanda Seyfred was so amazing as Karen in 'Mean Girls' and I cannot get over how genuine and truthful Olivia Thirlby was as Leah in 'Juno'.

Let's just all accept it for what it was, Britney Spears trying to make a comeback doing something she was never good at. And it failed. And that's that. Get over it. She was bad. Move on.

Pageant Guru

Love the clip! Brit is wonderful - true entertainer!

Can't wait to see the show - which I usually do not watch.

You Go Girl

PT

Oh, for crying out loud people... GIVE IT A REST ALREADY. The jokes and crap about Britney are so old now. She's obviously doing better. When I hit play on this video I was thinking it was going to be AWFUL, but it was just like any normal acting you'd see on any sitcom. People exaggerate WAY too much when it comes to Britney.

sheesh

Unfunny show? Yeah, it's not as funny as the people's court. Get a life Levin.

sheesh

#52, you make fun of others spelling mistakes and then you write "Some Like It How"? It's Some Like it Hot, you moron.

Jusst saying

Yep, She's about as good an actress as she mother. She can't sing, dance or act........ what's she going to try next???

That show is sooooo stupid and I can't believe the critics praised her. She CAN'T act. They're only bringing her on there a second time for good ratings. I wish the whole Spears clan would go back to the f*****g swamp in Louisiana and stay there.