Donnie Wahlberg: Bitter Kid on the Block

5/12/2008 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reunited NKOTBer Donnie Wahlberg isn't excited about his upcoming concert with Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers -- and he isn't excited by Miley's racy pics either.

Nor should he be.

CynCity29

NKOTB are finally back. All you haters out there- they've made more money than you and yo' mama ever will.

There's really no reason for them to play at Z100 with these teeny bopping idiots because they have a giantic fan following already. Every 25-35 year old is DYING to see them. Does anyone really care what 11 year olds think of Step-by-Step? It's a classic!!

I love you Donnie Wahlberg. You've always been and still are my favorite New Kid.

Denise

Ok first off...New Kids on the Block are 35 to 40 yr old men, who don't really want to be playing on the same stage as those teens. But they're excited since it's been years since they've all performed together. Donnie isn't broke, he's doing very well with his movies. Donnie is a great actor just like his hot brother Mark. Trust me you wouldn't be too excited to be performing on stage as the last act for teens who are just popular cuz of their parents!

layla

those pics aren't racy.... miley you rule!

nina

he was in 2 3 and 4 of the saw movies and he had his own show in 02 to 03 and he was in annaplois and alot of other movies so he is far from broke and nkotb is badass and the new single summertime is awsome and how ever says mark or donnie are ugly u need glasses

LAPUTA79

I FREAKIN LOVE DONNIE!!! LOOKS LIKE HE WAS JUST DONE FILMING SUMMERTIME VIDEO!!! THANK GOODNESS NKOTB ARE BACK!! I AM DEFFENTLY GOING TO THE HTOWN CONCERT OCT. 16TH. I AM GLAD HE'S NOT EXCITED BOUT MILEY AND THE J BRO'S, I WOULDN'T BE EITHER. I KNOW NKOTB ARE NOT BROKE, BUT CRAP IF THEY GETTIN ALL THAT CASH AT HIS AGE I WOULD DO IT TOO!!! GO HEAD DONNIE DO YO THANG, AND I'LL BE WATCHIN. SOOOO GLAD YOU DON'T WATCH 15 YR. OLDS. MUCH LOVE DONNIE AND F' THA FREAKIN HATERZ!!!

LOVINMESOMEDONNIE

HE IS NOT BROKE..HE IS NOT BITTER...HE IS FLY..HE IS VERY TALENTED AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY MAKE THEIR WAY TO ATLANTA GEOOOOOOGIA (JUST SO I CAN SEE HIM) BABY...OMG I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENYA

Tina

I have to laugh at all the negativity!! HA! Donnie is the man, and he has plenty of money. As for never getting back together, he wanted it to be on THEIR terms, not the media's! And that's the way they are doing it! It is so funny that the same people that bashed them twenty years ago are still bashing them like its gonna make a difference! Get a life people! Love you Donnie!

Melissa

Where are they playing with Miley? i know they are playing Kiss108's concert in Boston with the Jonas Brothers, but Miley will not be there. (Her brother will though, I hear).

ME

FIRST OH OH OH OH

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What excites Donnie is beating down Asians while making racist comments.

Tangie

He alway's said he would never reunite with NKOTB! He must be broke. Little bro Marky won't loan him any cash! LOL

bsb fan

Z100 concert.

Sarah

I love Donnie! He still looks damn good! Way exited for NKOTB concert!

Megan

NKOTB is playing Z100's Zootopia...Miley and the Jonas brothers will both be performing.

Ice Water

We're not very excited about Donny or his ugly brother.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments