Melanie Griffith's Marriage:

Older than Her Lips!

5/13/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She was married three times -- twice to Don Johnson alone -- before getting hitched to Antonio Banderas, so did anybody think they'd actually make it 12 years?!

If only her career was as successful. "Viva Laughlin" anyone?

Just call me trailer trash....

i wonder what she is going to look like 20 years from now....I mean look at what she's already done to her face

Liz

I admire anyone that can get "clean and sober" and stay that way! Kudos Melanie!

rosaparks

the newest spokesperson for
PREPARATION H for chapstick;

Nia

Yeah we need a thread on the ingorant, childlike, vapid reporters of TMZ. Could you imgaine? People would rip you mudlsinging losers to shreds! They'd write about the dumb as a box of rocks blonde surfer dude who you want to beg to go back to school and actually learn something instead of tradin gossip like a chick. LOSER! The tall thin blonde magoo lookin mo fo who always giggles like a chick when he's talking to Harvey about whtever 2 year old crap he finds funny that day. The star jones wannabe fat black chick who should really keep her mouth shut on anything related to appearance. And same for the platypus looking, fat blonde chick sittin in the chair talkin' sh!t. And Harvey, who looks worse for the wear everyday. He's the real shame cuz he actually has a degree and a certain amount of intelligence (unlike his lame, unfunny and oh so unattractive staff...I have to hand it to them they really got some balls talkin' about anyone with the way they look...ouch) Yes Levin it was a brainstorm for you and I'm sure you're makin even more money with this site but it's not like you NEEDED it yet you sold your soul for it anyway. I think your the saddest of them all scarecrow ;( Remember if any of you start actually taking pride in yourselves you probably won't be so quick to hurl a third rate, grade school cut down at someone. You guys are just getting so low and it's hard to take when it's comin from the biggest bunch of raggedy-ass lookin F8ck-ups. I'm done.

Kathryn

Love Melanie Griffith. And, she's had a great career and it looks like a successful marriage. Why are you picking on her? Slow day?

FlBiker

Ryan O'Neill was banging her since she was like 11, no wonder her lips are like that.

OCD

She was apparently a wild one back in the day. Looks like she has her stuff together. She's a wife and a mom and by all accounts has a successful marriage. I guess what she does with her face is her business. It's not like having tons of plastic surgery isn't the norm for celebrities. Some good, but mostly bad.

As long as she is happy with it, then good on her.

Kay

Say what you want about Hollywood marriages - these two absolutely love their daughter, and whatever is going on seems to work.

GrandmaToo

"6. I can't believe you removed my post?! I see dish it out but can't take it? Let's try it again shall we?

Posted at 2:12PM on May 13th 2008 by don't take it down...deal"

I loved it so much, I wanted to make sure it appeared again........ As far as Melanie goes, Hey, look who she's married to, I can't gripe at her.. I just love looking at him.. I may be old, but I am not dead....

Glisten Garbor

She's adorable, of course the marriage should last..Banderas is a lucky man.

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

i think she seems nice and her hubby too.. cute couple

Twinker

"bout time for Banderas to trade her in for a new model...

Bubblebunny

When my daughter was around 6, she had just learned to read, and was looking at People Magazine, and comes across an article about Melanie and Antonio, and goes, "This guy looks like Daddy, and his name is Antonio 'Ban - der - ass " ! She pronounced it like that ! Sooooo funnnneeeeee ! He does look like my husband, except my husband is tall !! Yay Antonio and Melanie !

Bubblebunny

Duck Lips.

GrandmaToo

"Posted at 4:05PM on May 13th 2008 by Bunnie"

Hon, if your husband looks like Antonio, or Antonio looks like your husband, you are one very lucky lady.. Keep that one safe. Short / tall doesn't mean a thing..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments