Sorry NBC Anchor Just F**kin' Around

5/13/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WNBC anchor Sue Simmons thought her mic was off during a live tease last night. It wasn't.

Sue apologized later, saying, "I said a word many people find offensive." Yeah -- just not us.

Huh?

Our priorities are all F--ked up. I'm much more offended hearing the F word from an A-hole out in public than a slip up on TV.

Rave On

It's already on You Tube

Dixie

LMMFAO!

zackman

high price talent...I see it all the time...I work at a TV station in illinois and that's what I see all the time with the mic off...high price talent...

totoafrica

IS THAT CORAL FROM THE REAL WORLD????

Twinker

My first huband was co-hosting an event at the Dallas Apparel Mart in the early 1980's with Charlie Rose and right as they turned his mike on he said that word that went booming over the heads of an elite bunch of elderly society matrons. They applauded and hooted like crazy.

Everybody has an F-word gaffe at least once in their lives.

Cheryl

she should be FIRED.! NBC has a FILTHY REPUTATION. NBC IS A DISGRACE!

gayle

Wow! She must be a real joy to work with!!! Good job Sue!!! Employee of the month is right around the corner for you honey!

Your'e Fired!

Has she ever worked for Bill O'Reilly?

The Saint

Life gets better every DAY!

zackman

ME

To: "ilovecelebritycrap" she said...."what the *uck are you doing" while her mic was still on, they were showing another picture but you can hear her saying that. LOL...it was funny....just about everyone says it, this poor chick happens to be on live TV...then she had to apologize on air for saying it.

Janice

This woman pushes her morals on other people and has the nerve to talk that way to anyone.
I am so sick of seeing these newscasters walk around like goody two shoes,

Jemima

Tee Hee. I love it when that happens. Provides publicity for the news too. Everyone will be tuning in to see if she does it again! LOL

del

What's sad is she probably said it to some poor lackey who is on the bottom of the food chain, like a makeup girl touching her up or someone refilling her coffee. What a beyotch she must be to work with.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments