Cristian de la Faker?

5/14/2008 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristian de la Fuente has been accused of faking his injury on "Dancing With the Stars" -- and last night's episode might be the proof.
Play video
Watch this clip from last night's episode closely -- Cristian's arm brace jumps from his left arm (the one he "injured") to his right. Is it just bad editing (his tattoo is always there)-- or is the soap star doing his best acting job yet?

Doctor Nose Best

Not all stars opt for plastic surgery when it comes to fixing those small imperfections, but a few might want to consider it. Especially after Dr. TMZ shows them what they could look like. Go ahead and be nosey!
Dr Nose Best -- click to launch

Archuleta's Dad Gives Producer Cold Shoulder

Jeff Archuleta, David's dad, showed up in the audience for tonight's "American idol" and made it clear -- he's pissed at the producers.

As we first reported, Jeff was such a troublemaker, he was banned from backstage rehearsals. According to our spies, on tonight's show during commercials, Jeff shot darts at Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe. J.A. stared Nigel down and was enraged as he watched the E.P. visibly excited as David Cook performed.

Jeff seemed chummy with Randy. The two bro'd out during several breaks. He hugged Paula two times and whispered something in her ear and she nodded in agreement. No interaction at all with Simon.

Jeff was trying to get the attention of legendary songwriter Diane Warren, but she pretty much wouldn't give him the time of day.

It's Hard Being Madonna

Now that everyone and their mother is walking around sportin' man hands, Madonna has gone and started yet another trend -- man arms!
Heinous Extremities -- click to launch
Madge was snapped in London on Tuesday showing off her guns. Hard candy indeed.

Imagine Me and You, I'll Sue

Two members of the 60's group, The Turtles (you know, "Happy Together'), have sued Capitol Records over an Ice Cube song -- bitches!
Click to read the documents!
According to the suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Flo & Eddie recorded a song in 1972 for The Turtles called "Buzzsaw." The suit claims the song was sampled in a rap song by Ice Cube called "Jackin' for Beats." Flo & Eddie allege Capital signed a deal for the derivative song but went beyond the agreement to make even more money.

Flo & Eddie want minimum $25,000 but not more than $70,000. We know, it's weird to set a limit when you sue.

Capital, Eddie & Flo -- not happy together.

Click to hear! Click to hear!

Gisele -- T & A at the TSA

No entourage, no prissy attitude, no man-servant ... when did Gisele Bundchen become a real (albeit extremely hot) person?
Gisele Bundchen: Click to watch
Charming the crowd at LAX, Tom Brady's tight end had every man going gaga -- and was even pulled from line and allowed to cut a woman in a wheelchair. Being beautiful must be tough.

COMMENTS

JohnQ

TMZ is the fake. I hope everyone involved with TMZ is getting a lot of money to make it worth the damnation of their souls.

nicolle

It is a MIRROR IMAGE REFLECTION people !!!!!!!!!! TMZ please it is so obivious...let it go !!

TONY

Christian is milking his so called injury to the fullest. What gets me is that ALL of the judges are pampering him(for whatever-I don`t know) and he`s getting scores he doesn`t deserve... PHONY PHONY....

L.A.B.

I think he should have taken him self out of the competion to take care of his arm, Is that mirror Ball worth the loss of his arm ???? Maybe he is a Fake, then again maybe he's just Vain.

Leslie

Of course it's a mirror image -- notice the way his hair is parted in each photo!!!

Judy

Christian may have been hurt but appeartly not as bad as reported. With a torn anything in your arm you can't move like that whether you use it or not. He still got Marissa kicked off becasue he got the sympathy vote. When you have to win in default it's not a fair deal. He should have been man enough to quit and not go on with the competition because he's not going to win anyway.

Carlytoons

I have no idea about the whole "faking the injury" deal or not. All I know is that when you hurt a muscle somewhere in your body it takes a long time to get over it & behave/act properly again. I am somebody who tore my rotator cuff in my right arm (was SO painful I couldn't even lift my arm) & it took weeks of going to chiropractor visits (after initial couple doctor visits) & to this day it still bothers me & I can't lift alot & have to be careful with what I do including exercise. The area even just aches for no reason alot too & that is really bothersome. These types of injuries may get better very slowly but for me has never seemed to go away. That is all I really know about really injuring, including tearing & ripping muscles - I don't think you WOULD be able to be doing dancing & so much activity unless it was a very tiny itty bitty pull or something, not something so severe as everybody is making it out to be. I don't know, I'm not one to judge, like I said, all I know is what I've lived through & I just hope that whatever is going on is genuine & not a farce because that would be really sad & make everybody look like idiots & who would do anything to win.

boopster

If any of you watched the results show (which by your comments you didn't) the next night, the doctor came on and showed pictures of his arm from an x-ray in the hospital! Now do you really think the doctor, the hospital and the show would put that on for ratings? Come on people, wise up!

dore

I think he's pulling the Marie Osmond card. If he was really injured that badly, he shouldn't be on the show anymore.

WOjoForLoans

It's on the same arm - watch the tape again and you'll see they just mirrored the footage - bad editing - but look at the tatoo on his arm, same arm - just bad editing.

I dunno if hes faking it, but a torn bicept tendon is a hell of a thing to deal with.

Des

I agree that is an mirror image. Look at his hair even....his part is on the other side. Shame on TMZ for making it look as if he putting the bandage on the other arm. The one that looks like a fool it TMZ for pulling such a stupid stunt.

carlajean

I guess you have never seen mirror image before?

Bubbly Lollipop

I think that the people who say he's faking it are really stupid!!!! It's obviously a mirror image!!!!

Little D itchy

the photo of Christian fruitcake is just flipped. He's got the same tatoo and it's exactly the same pose, just flip flopped. But that doesn't absolve him of being a dork and a wuss.

Karma

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! He has been diagnosed with a distal bicep tendon rupture. I have done this twice. It isn't actually painful but you loose strength in that arm. The question I would like to see him answer is has he been on Levaquin or Cipro. It's in the prescribing information that it can cause this. I didn't know until I finished my dose of this poison.