America's Next Top Hypocrite

5/15/2008 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

During casting, "ANTM" plus-sized winner Whitney said she wouldn't change herself to win -- but who the hell was the chick who went home with the modeling contract last night?

PEREZ SUCKS

THIS IS HOW PEREZ FEELS ABOUT HIS FANS....EMAIL FROM HIM TO ME AFTER SOME FRIENDLY CRITIQUE (JUST MY OPINION)

----- Original Message -----
From: Perez Hilton
To: DISAPPOINTED FAN
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: your site is getting disappointing

Stop reading my site.
It's that easy.
You won't be missed.
xoxo
P

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:28 AM, wrote:

Just to let you know (many friend and I have discussed) we are going to your site less and less because you're falling down on your job....or what we've come to expect. You don't update nearly as often and there's hardly anything we can't find first on TMZ. Now I'm a die hard fan, but I keep finding myself disappointed when I click to your site and don't see anything new posted for hours even a day. I am sure you are busy with your many ventures, but if you lose this fan base all the rest will go the same.
Don't disappoint....keep us posted we're a fickle bunch.
A so far loyal Canadian Fan

pimp

I'm sh*cked that a whore (model are after all just whores, but whores are honest about how they make a living) would lie. What is this world coming to?

eticaduvall

I LOVE WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time a plus size model won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simoncowell

I hate plus sized models. Just promotes the idea that being fat is okay.

kat

How did she lie? Are you talking about her changing her hair color? You guys are sad.

his fav brunette

i think you are taking what she said out of context.....she just meant that she wouldnt LOSE WEIGHT to be a model bc she KNOWS she is beautiful the way she is.....so what, she changed her hair and they put makeup on her! :)

CONGRATS!!! i think she is GREAT!

-O

ANTM always give the girls a makeover and that's all she changed was hair when she was given a mekover big freaking deal....

karen b

Ummm... part of being on the show is a hair makeover. It's not like she had liposuction!!!!

v a c

for crying out loud1 she hasn't even been America's Next Top Model for 24 hours and you're already on her back! Lay off! I don't think she's changed at all. She stayed very true to herself. It's called a make-over, people.
Changing your hair color and updating your make-up doesn't mean you've compromised your principles.

Heather

TMZ, you brainiacs, she said she wouldn't lose her curves...she was not talking about going blonde. Who's the blonde on here? Wow. You guys really can be doorknobs.

-O

"I hate plus sized models. Just promotes the idea that being fat is okay"
Posted at 10:36AM on May 15th 2008 by tyra

OHH YEAH BECAUSE MODELS THAT PROMOTE BEING ANOREXIC IS JUST OK......

TheTruth

DONT BE A DOUCHE BAG PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPETITION IS GOOD AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE FAILING!!

George I Think I Got It

STFU TMZ you idiots.

kaya

Uh, where's the hypocrisy? I don't see it.

Are you kidding me?

Are you just trying to get a reaction from people. You can't be that dumb...can you? You know as well as EVERYONE else she meant she wouldn't starve herself. Changing her hair color??? God she is a sell out huh? Makes me a little sad that you are even trying to spin this!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments