Dayum, They Look Good!

5/15/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad and Angie look pretty hot too.

Hollywood's hottest MILF and DILF made their grand entrance at the Cannes Film Festival this afternoon.

Somewhere in New York, John Mayer is handing Jen a box of tissues.

Media whores

I'm am so sick of these two media whores.
They live lives of extreme excess... leaving massive carbon footprints in their wake AND they spawn and purchase children, only to raise them to be just like them! There is no amount of charity work they could pretend to be doing that justifies the exessive lifestyles of these people and the raping and pillaging of the environment that their actions reak.
They have no clue what life is really like in this world. Shame on them both.

carol

Whats with the real DARK shades???????Brad Pitt is NO P.Diddy! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly he came to his sences

I total agree with you Maria you a so right how long will Brad live in Angelina shadow? Its all about her then they throw in and Brad she is just eating it up she will do anything for attention when she is done with Brad she will dump him for another married man and Brad will get what he deserves to be alone and Angelina pulling all the strings to stay in the papers or TV or what ever she is on big slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Progressive

74. To #70

No worries. I have nothing to do right now. My husband is away on business. I've picked a thread (this one) to post in. I don't need anyone's permission to post a thousand times if I wanted to.

Posted at 11:26PM on May 15th 2008 by Progressive
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Should be to #69.

Make It Right!!

With 4 kids under the age of 6, twins on the way, working both professionally and thru charitable causes...you'd be tired too! They aren't unhappy, they just are tired. Brad always says they don't get much sleep. Ask any working moms on this site and they would have to admit that they get tired! And imagine always being photographed from every unflattering angle possible, every minute you step out the door. I'm exhausted and my day isn't near as full as theirs is! But it's a good tired that they are. I'd love to be that kind of tired!

Make It Right!!

I can't believe you haters! Even with it spelled out for you in this thread, in black and white, and in all kinds of publications that you could read for yourselves...you still chose to name call and deny what the truth is. Being ignorant isn't your fault, choosing to remain ignorant is! And it just eats you up with hatred that these two people are happy and living a good life together. And yes, I will eat crow when they split up...but like I said, they have both given it 110% effort and that is more than most people give. I wish you light so that you may see.

Kimbro

Progressive, I was only making a commentary on why I think more people gravitate toward the personality of Jen. She just seems more approachable than Angelina. Marrages end sometimes & people move on I agree with that. The role of a un goodwill ambassador is to promote the rights of children, peace, and to end poverty, and to make things better in the world utilizing their fame by bringing free publicity to the cause. That being said its hard to promote world peace & harmony if one can not repair relationships with ones own flesh & blood . Therfore,I respectfully disagree with your view on it having nothing to do with her family. I do agree that she is not my favorite celeb,but I do like her acting (only on the big screen.) She worries me in the fact that her life is partially imitating the famous Josephine Baker, and showing a happy family front like Joan Crawford.(most people know what sad tales their lives were. She seems to be searching for something to fill an empty hole. Money & fame doesn't buy happiness, Its a life she was born into, Being rich not a bad think......but it must suck to be famous.

Progressive

To #80

At RC's for her movies, he is in demand too, so I wouldn't say he is living in her shadow. At RC's for his movies, the crowd is into her also.
Who knows the future. If they split (since they're a Hollywood couple, maybe I should say when they split), I'm sure she'll be fine, he'll be fine and the kids will be well taken care of, and life will go on. For now, they're happy. Stop hating.

showers of Blessings

credit: the whole truth (from justjared site)

Keep telling it like it is. It is not enough to sustain a marriage or a relationship to just say what you think others want to hear, you have to practice what you are preaching. You can’t do that if what you prize by your actions above all is your career. Can’t be done.

Brad and Angelina practice togetherness, where ever one is to be found so is the other. They arrange their professional and private lives so that they do not endure and will not tolerate long or many separations. Both say that their family is the most important and valued aspect of their lives. Angelina is going to dial back her professional life for a while in the prime of her career to devote her time to her family. She clearly is more of a “wife”, a true partner to Brad than he has ever had and he knows it. Both have enriched the other’s life. Both have been changed by their relationship. They seem to be able to deal with life’s ups and downs in a unified manner, and ride the rapids together to find a place of calmness. Both seem happy and satisfied, and living life on their terms for themselves. They exude a determination to make what they have found succeed.

David Beckham has just been quoted as saying much the same as Brad has said about having children and wanting more children.

Everybody has choices to make in life. Sometimes the choices made are later regreted as the outcome of those choices is unexpected. Relationships have to be nourished, not neglected, in order to survive. For example, on Jen, running full tilt to build a career in an all or nothing manner after one’s partner has told you that he has feelings for someone else says that you do not value your partner, you do not love your partner as much as your career, your marriage/relationship is just not very important to you. Harsh truth, but truth nevertheless.

Relationships are always destroyed from within, some essential element is missing. Always, without exception.

One other little nugget/thought-Whinners are the ultimate losers, be it man or woman, that is someone who always seeks to place the blame for their actions and subsequent reactions on others.

Make It Right!!

So glad that Brad Pitt is no P. Diddy!!!!

val

2 MEDIA WHORES AND Brad is looking horrible, not sexy at all and not clean looking but old. Angelina is creepy insane making sure she's going to have free press for life selling her kids stories. The kids are going to be a mess growing up not knowing who they are and they'll hate each other too .. too weird that family ... and no family when Angie doesn't talk to her great dad who is truly a nice man. As for Jennifer Aniston, she's all class, great body, super smile and hair and just plain awesome looking. She's way over Brad .. so get used to it .. she's just so together and looking around, looking good. Nothing wrong with that.

val

They look miserable and unhappy. Brad looks old and lost his looks, he's a baby sitter now. Angie is a tramp who buys kids to use for publicity over her lifetime at the same time she denies her own really stellar nice dad the ablity to see them or her. She is a total puke and Brad is looking like a wash rag. Don't worry about Jen when she is looking best of all and remains a class act. None of the kids will know who they are and will be a mess not knowing why they are all mixed up when their mother isn't really one and is using them to insure free International publicity over her lifetime. It's all about money for she's slept with men, women and a cork screw bathed in blood. She has no morals and makes a fool out of anyone who isn't recognizing she's a bit of a drinker and soon Brad will not be welcome in her life but to baby sit. Wait and see .. if you look at this photo . they are not looking happy at all.

val

Progressive

To Kimbro (#83)

I don't know if it's true that more people gravitate toward the personality of Jen. I really think the majority of people have other things on their minds, and it's only the fans and haters that pay them all this attention.
It couldn't have been easy to be living in the public eye and be left. Maybe a lot of people feel sorry for her, but that will end when she hooks up with somebody and has her very own baby(ies).
I do understand people who gravitate toward her personality, because she seems like the girl next door, approachable, etc., while Angelina is so different. That's why I'm her fan, from before she hooked up with Brad. She is different from the other Hollywood women. Like all of us, both of them have good and less than good qualities.
What I don't understand is why people (especially women, I think) seem to blame Angelina only. That's unfair. It was Brad's decision, so if anyone wants someone to blame, blame him. I don't blame anyone. We know nothing about their private lives.

Angelina is one of seven(?) current goodwill ambassadors for the UN agency for refugees, who have to keep the plight of refugees in people's and governments' minds. The latter (governments) is also very important, because not only can governments make large donations (taxpayers money!), but the UNHCR needs land to build 'tent cities' for refugees and also countries to resettle refugees in. I think she's perfect for the job because she's famous. The UNHCR has said that famous celebs have easy access to the media, much more than, say, a very smart Harvard professor. Angelina Jolie attracts a lot of attention. Because she's present, more members of the CFR show up!

Her bad relationship with her father hasn't stopped her doing a good job for the UNHCR, imo (we'll just agree to disagree), and I understand that they are slowly working on a reconciliation. I read that it's what Brad wants too, and the kids could do with another grandpa.

I doubt she'll be another Josephine Baker (I'm not sure exactly how many kids JB adopted), and Brad would stop her. If he doesn't, then that means that he wants it too, and if they do it, then it will be their business. As for their happy family is a front
like Joan Crawford's, I hope not, and if it is, it's not something we, outsiders, can do anything about. All their fans can do is wish them the best.
I agree, being famous sucks. It must be awful to not be able to go out the door without papz taking your picture, especially when you're not looking your absolute best.

Huh?

When they first married Jen said she wanted children, but then her career got in the way and everybody blames her for driving Brad away because she "lied" about wanting kids. I look at this another way. Jen loved Brad and truly did want to have children, but after they were married for a while she started seeing what an immature wimp he really was and realized he wasn't father material. Listen, ya gotta know a man has no balls when he always wears the same hair style as the woman he is currently dating. Angie is a strong woman, but Brad is not man enough for her, eventually she will kick his ass out and then everybody here who blames Jen will then blame Angie saying she only used him because she wanted a father for her children. Typical.