Mayer to Aniston: Puff On This!

5/15/2008 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poolside tryst photos, check. Titillating backstage hookup rumor, check. And now, we move to the advanced stages of any Mayer-to-December (or June, really) romance: a night out at a cigar bar in NYC.

And if John won't sing to Jennifer Aniston, at least the paps will. In fact, one guy even hit the right key in his awkward rendition of "Say."

Pieta

This couple just doiesn't interest me.
Alert the press.

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I mean hell Angelina got all these kids outta Brad. Even twins on the way! I suppose its Jens turn for some happiness right? Yeah lets go with that!

wayne dh

why is it all the really hot wonderful women end up with bag-0-douches like pitt and this guy. is there no justice in this world.

Lucy

well, at least he has his manpurse!!

Liz

Mayer is such a "hose bag" and hopefully, Jen is using him like he is using her!

BabyGirl

Mayer is not handsome in the least. What do these women see in him?!?

Nia

John is an insecure press yapping fool who lives for any tiny attention shown to him. He's so pathetic. And that Jen would take Perez Hilton's sloppy seconds makes me think she is super pathetic as well. Thanks John "I'm a Douche" Mayer, people are now starting to dislike Aniston simply by her association with you. I don't care about either of these douchbags now! Jen you're such a disappointment! To think I've wasted anytime defendiong you to the maniston haters. Turns out alot of what they had to say about you is looking dead on! Ick to both!

Nia

Seems fitting. 2 empty headed attention seeking famewhores joining together to garner themselves more attention because their careers aren't enough anymore. SAD!

Alanna

Gee whiz. Maybe they actually like each other and have fun together.

tracey

John is such a whore! A cute, big-headed, funny whore!

Susan B

Jen is an old woman..........she could be the mother of a 20 year old. I am tired of hearing about this nasty old woman. Her youth is gone.

PEREZ SUCKS

THIS IS HOW PEREZ FEELS ABOUT HIS FANS....EMAIL FROM HIM TO ME AFTER SOME FRIENDLY CRITIQUE (JUST MY OPINION)

----- Original Message -----
From: Perez Hilton
To: DISAPPOINTED FAN
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: your site is getting disappointing

Stop reading my site.
It's that easy.
You won't be missed.
xoxo
P

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:28 AM, wrote:

Just to let you know (many friend and I have discussed) we are going to your site less and less because you're falling down on your job....or what we've come to expect. You don't update nearly as often and there's hardly anything we can't find first on TMZ. Now I'm a die hard fan, but I keep finding myself disappointed when I click to your site and don't see anything new posted for hours even a day. I am sure you are busy with your many ventures, but if you lose this fan base all the rest will go the same.
Don't disappoint....keep us posted we're a fickle bunch.
A so far loyal Canadian Fan

Karen

Hey, No. 11...I'm sure you don't look as good as Jennifer does...nor will your "youth" last forever. I wish these two all the fun in the world...she's gorgeous and he is just plain adorable.

scarlett

He is really talented, people. I don't get this fling, though. I think the only reason anyone pays attention to Jen is her association with Brad, and that is it, nothing else!!! Mediocre talent and looks. Doesn't she know John is going to dump her?? Guess she is caught up in the moment like all women do.

deb

This couple does not interest me, and although he is a talented singer/songwriter, boarderline unattractive. Perhaps the attraction is that I've heard(urban legend) he has a body part that resembles a mule/horse. I'm not referring to his face...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments