Jennifer Aniston's Serious Baggage

5/16/2008 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The bellman at the Ritz got a major workout yesterday thanks to the insane amount of luggage Jennifer Aniston travels with.

When she checked out of the hotel, the help had to roll out four carts of crap -- enough to fill a separate SUV!

Jen Fan

Hey Mr T, what video are you watching? How do you know she didn't tip or say thank you?

greytalli

She is self-centered and self-absorbed. There aren't too many that aren't that way.

Anon

Based on your title I was expecting a huge amount of luggage. That looked like a normal amount of luggage for a couple going for a vacation for a week. Her being a celeb, that's not much at all. Geeezes.

Make It Right!!

PUHLEEZE! Aniston fans can justify her DIVA luggage load (and entouage #15??) but condemn Brangelina for a nanny or two? And since when does having a nanny equal neglect or hands-off parenting? My sister and her husband both work and had a live-in nanny AND are hands-on parents AND Their kids are honor students and prized athletes who get letters from the President calling them the FUTURE LEADERS OF OUR COUNTRY! That from two working parents with a nanny! I can only imagine what great things Brangelina's kids will do for their country of origins (yes, including the USA!) Brad is working hard for the 9th Ward of N.O. folks! Read much??? Spent 5 MILLION of his own money on houses there too!

Matt Rafferty

Checkout ONE BAD MICE FILM for FREE- go to www.spike.com and search for ONE BAD MICE FILM (88min)

Matt Rafferty

mike the bike

Alex says she's a plain jane? I'll bet Alex is a 26 year old wanker with lots of body fat and backne. I'd like to see his broad bangin CV. I wonder if there is one on it that is half as hot as Jennifer A. If he's ever had a date at all. She's 42 and she is twice as hot as 99% of the women half her age. Give me a break. The woman is uber-hot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3