Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

kelly

They were fantastic! It was pouring rain and sure they hit a few off notes, but they were singing LIVE, which is very unusual now. They have gotten even hotter over the years and it makes me feel 13 years old again!

TMZ FAN

They look a little gay to me.. I'm just say'en .. (Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?)

TMZ FAN

Even the gay's don't want them ..TOO OLD !

TMZ FAN

Old news.. Next !

TMZ FAN

GEEZERS..

W

OMG OMG OMG,
I LOOOOVE THEM!!!!
I am acting like I'm 13 again, when I LOOOOOVED those boys, and you know what, Im 31 I still love em and they are better then ever before!!!!!!

GO NEW KIDS!!!!!!!!

TMZ FAN

OLD !

kalymac

of course they were used to their singing being drowned out by screaming young girls before so perhaps this is what they always sounded like outside in the rain or otherwise

Carli

THEY ARE AWESOME! JOEY'S HAT! I HAD CHILLS AND GOOSEBUMPS! THEY ALL LOOK SO YUMMY!

Elizabeth Gere

You need to check your rude statement at the door the guys did a great job! its was way better than some of the groups out there today! I give the guys props for coming back and making millions a pond millions of hans happy!

Rock on NKOTB! keep up the great work. DONT LET THE HATERS out there make you feel you need to stop!

ALL NKOTB FANS LETS SHOW THE HATERS WE DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY OUR GUYS RULE!

Noelle

It was their first time, in front of an audience, together after 20+ years, of course they aren't going to do so well. But i still think they totally rocked it. I would have loved to have been there!! :) Donny just looks delicious, Joey looks great, Jonathan and Jordan look great, and Danny has got a super hot body! My my am i happy they're older and I'm legal! :)

Cill

Back off our boys!! They were smokin hot - especially Donnie!!!

bebeboo

OMG they were HORRIBLE! what were YOU people listening to?? they ought to climb back in the hole they've been living in... UGH! sorry...

Nicole

I Love love love them!! I thought it was great and they sounded good and looked good!! DON"T HATE HATERS NKOTB 4-EVA

Love,

Mrs. Jordan Knight!!!

Kathryn

I don't know what you're talking about, but I saw them and they were FANTASTIC. They are the New MEN on the Block and they all looked really hot and they sounded great too. They really got the crowd going and they were very entertaining. I'd go seem them if I could. TMZ. Sometimes you say the most ridiculous stuff just to get a rise out of people.