Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

bebeboo

OK - SO NEW "MEN" ON THE BLOCK SHOULDN'T TRY SINGING NEW "KIDS" SONGS - UGH UGH UGH!!! THEY NEED TO CRAWL IN A HOLE. OLD GUYS ON THE BLOCK.... SO RIGHT TMZ!!

ATLchick

They sang live which is more than most 'talent' in this day and age ever does. I wasn't the hugest NKOTB fan in their day, but I will admit they did a proper job of performing today. I was impressed with their effort and ability so many years later. Oh and what happened to DANNY WOOD? He became the hottest one, who'd have seen that coming?!?!? Not I.....

Ernesto

Load of crap, just because Take That made it happen and got even wilder success than in its heyday doesn't mean anybody can do it.Take That has the master Gary Barlow producing and writing the songs and the four guys actually harmonize together....these five were awful specially on "Tonight" They should've let their legacy(whatever it was) the way it was...seriously !

honeyb.

They still look good and sound good. Thats whats up!

Amber

DONNIE LOOKS HOTTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM STILL NO MATTER WHAT :)

I LOVE N.K.O.T.B.

Kevin

That was too painful to watch, some old has beens trying to relive their childhood but I guess people will whore themselves out for the right amount of money. They suck.

Nettersbetter

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! After all of these years, the guys all still have it. They were wonderful. And they were all HOTTER THAN HELL TOO!!!!!

Stephanies

I thought they did great! They need to work a few kinks out...The sound was in and out...but overall very impressive!! I am going to see them perform in Chicago and I can't wait! God they were all so HOT!!! Donnie I wanna eat you up! Long live the New Kids!!!!!!

Caribou

Funny how you only show the first performance of the day. Yeah...their vocals are a bit off. So what! They could have lip sync'd and they didn't. That takes guts. And where are the videos of the Summertime and Tonight performances where they sang FIVE PART HARMONY!?!? TMZ, you need to be fair!

lmk1979

I heard this on the radio this morning. It was awesome, they pretty much look and sound the same just a few years are added.

MYOP

oy. I threw my panties at them when I was 13. . .now. . .not so much.

mikey

They need to change their names,because the are very far from being kids.This kind of music is garbage.

bebeboo

Not only do they SUCK but oooooooooooooooooh poor BABIES (I mean OLD GUYS!) had to chirp it up in the RAIN: WAAAAH!!! They really looked SO put out by it. They oughtta suck it up and play in nursing homes where they belong! Only reason people in the audience were acting like they loved it was because they knew they were on TV (oh yeah - and they all knew the WORDS: YiPpPPpPEeeEE!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAAA!!! OMG what a joke. Oh and just to say... I WAS a big fan of them when they were awesome! Some thiongs (AND PEOPLE) still need to be laid to rest and only the good times remembered... are ya listening BRITNEY???? BAWAAAAHAAAAA!

Lola

I'm a fan from way back when and even I was disappointed by this performance. I want to like the show....the new songs...the album....but I'm just not feeling it like I did 20 years ago! I'm starting to think they should have just left us with the great memories and carried on with what they are doing now - you can't relive your youth.

Vanessa

No one sounds good on the today show... but they were incredible!!! So happy they're back!!!