Hoff to Cowell: Your Girlfriend Gave Me Rugburn

5/17/2008 6:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff has now done something Simon Cowell may never do -- propose to Terri Seymour!

For some unknown reason, the Hoff got down on one knee for Cowell's main squeeze outside of a marriage chapel at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas -- and wooed her with the impossibly awkward line, "I'm single, and I don't like being alone."

Earlier that evening, Hoff took the stage at club Prive and performed one of his "hits" for the half-his-age, non-German crowd -- and they actually seemed to enjoy it! The world will now end in 5, 4, 3 ...

wayne dh

I BET THAT RYAN SEACREST HAS RUG BURNS ON HIS KNEES FROM TIME SPENT WITH SIMON C. CLAY'S HAVE ALREADY HEALED!!!!!!

raven

david hasselhoff is a hot mess.

the man really needs to get into some rehab ... and take some time to figure out wth is wrong with him ....

raven

um wayne, stop yelling .... what are you 10?

and you're not funny ... the jokes about ryan and simon are old ... and false.

grow up.

Mr. Hat

I LOVE THE HOFFSTER.

Angiebaby

Hope she carries hand sanitizer in her bag.

skater

He seems very serious and drags her away. RUN!

Potato Head

Hoff's daughter must be proud.............Dude your done!!! Kitt is waiting to drive you to the land of "WHO CARES"

my3cent$

Terri Seymour's voice makes me want to drill my eardrums out with an icepick. To be such a "voice" critic, I have no idea how Simon stands to hear her bar fly shrill. And she's not cute. Bag of bones.

Hoff is just crazy trying to regain the fame of his BayWatch days. Hoff, it's over. Put down the bottle and accept it. Times change and people age. Life.

Get better, kiddo

he proposed simply because there was a camera around - please the man is a publicity hoe, good for him he has TMZ to keep him in the news.

Linda

That's because he's a has been and he's making his cash by sucking up big time to Simon. Yes, even Simon loves the attention. Smooth moves David Hasselripoff.

Linda

katie

I'm that girl!!!

Can I defend myself by saying that it was my 21st birthday?

hahaha oh man, this is one for the books...

stop the madness

All the little twit girls are upset cause he got custody of the girls boo hoo