LiLo Pimps Out Birthday to Highest Bidder

5/17/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you spell desperation? L-I-N-D-S-A-Y! Lilo wasn't able to celebrate her 21st birthday in style last July because of, well, a little thing called rehab, and this year she wants to blow it out. So she does what any rehabbed Hollywood starlet would do and solicits bids for sponsorship!

A cheesy website has been created to get Lindz's bash off the ground, claiming "a group of 75 VIP guests" will party down at the "internationally media worthy event." All you have to do his fork over the cash -- and your product can be a part of it!

Sources tell us this is no joke, the site was designed to make it easy to find promotion for her party. We hear, though, alcohol sponsors can keep their scratch.

We contacted Mike Heller, who set up the party, but haven't heard back.

Kelli

Poor thing, I hope someone shows up.

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

the story of Lindsay Lohan is just plain sad

tba

Maybe she can get a 10 year contract for her birthday party so she doesn't have to pimp herself out each year. I would suggest she gets knocked up each year...that could be a cool million/year for the pics.

Green Is Good

As oppose to her last birthday, when she was in rehab for the 3rd time?

Yeah, great idea. I hope she violates probation and ge tossed back in JAIL.

Shea

Next week, she'll be selling her hooch.

jen

wow this girl is so sad. she is going to a nobody really soon. what a loser

tba

Would someone sponsor my birthday party...I'll give half price on anyting Lohan is offering

FlBiker

I'll give her $7, but she's gonna have to EARN it........

river rat

This is a joke, right? This chick blew an opportunity most people can only dream about. A promising young actress just a few years ago and now, at 22, pretty much a has-been pimping out her birthday party. Take note, young Hollywood - it can happen to you, too!

Krishna

BABY WINEHOUSE NEED NOT BE AROUND ANYMORE ALCOHOL OR COCAINE

TMZ FAN

Am I wrong or is Lindsey wearing Gay Pride Colors? ... Right on "Sista"..

Can You Believe This?

LMAO!!! OMG!!! That is just soooo sad!!! You have to beg people to "sponsor" your birthday party? C'mon

sv

why is she still a celebrity? And if she is, wtf cares about here anymore? Freaky Friday was a long time ago. Its been all downhill since then.

Kelli

She wears her gay pride proudly.

skater

You have to GUESS when her birthday is. OH WAIT, everyone KNOWS what date her bday is.. I forgot. (Next time if you need sponsorship for your birthday, you may want to at least let people know the date.)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments