Altered Reality -- Big Stars vs. Nobodies

5/19/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somehow, D-listers have finagled their way onto more and more magazine covers -- as the people who are known for nothing are getting bigger than the people who are known for something. Prime example: "The Hills" girls on the cover of Rolling Stone this month. OMG, WTF?!
Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt
Are you buying what the mags are selling?

Who would you rather ...
George Clooney: Click to view!

Paris Hilton: Click to watch!

Lekili

Heidi and Spencer are enough to make anyone vomit !

Self promoters, no talent , fake as the day is long, sick and tired of seeing them plastered everywhere. I am now going to start cutting them out of any magazine I see them in and mail the photos back to the publisher with a note attached, WHY THEM.

Hunter

You can thank PARIS HILTON for starting the trend of making "nobodies" into "somebodies" and the paps for running with it! but as for the voting....I chose "neither" to all questions.

Renee

They keep saying these people are not celebrities... but they must be because everyone keeps following them around and reporting their every move! Ignore them for a week and maybe the "lindseys" "britneys" and nicoles" will just disappear!!

Mr. Hat

I'M A D-LIST DUMMY AND I LOVE TOM CRUISE.

Vince

Wheres the option for self-castration with dull scissors? Except for the beer one. Is it free beer or do I have to pay for it?

Bubblebunny

Paris is such a TOTALLY FAKE, UNIMPORTANT Dumb Blonde. Brody Jenner and Kim Kardashian are idiots, even more so than the idiotic Prince von Ahnhalt. Where are the real stars, folks ? We are inundated with drunk and high anorexic freaks with no talent, who are unwed mothers, or lazy freaky young men. ICK !

Bubblebunny

You are a dummy to love Tom Cruise ! He is a nutcase, controlling oddball.

SOA

I looked at the non-celeb "stars" pictures posted above and as much as it bugs me that those people are "famous"; I don't agree that Kathy Griffin belongs on that list. I mean, c'mon she is a well-known comedian. Yeah, she has a reality show (which is pretty damn funny, you gotta giver her that) but she tours and plays major venues, and has played host to various ceremonies...when was the last time one of the girls from "The Hills" hosted a televised event?? And no I don't mean a party at Le Duex.......Also, just a thought...isn't Ms. Griffin pretty much in the same business as those who run this website; taking jabs at crazy celebs?? TMZ should be singing her praise; not comparing her to Lauren What's-her-name.

glynne1964

I looked at your ballots & I have only one thing to say, "ARE YOU F-IN' KIDDIN' ME?!!!!!"

The choices you gave were like, do you want to be beaten with the left or right hand first. I'd rather be alone than be with ANY of those BOZOS!! UGH! They like a great many stars/celeb(utards) aren't worth my time.

So a BIG NADA to everyone listed. Why? YOU ALL SUCK!!! Nothing personal...

captain obvious

If you're gonna ass-slap J-LO, you better wear a baseball mitt or you're hand will disappear into the abyss that is her ass!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

ALL CELEBS ARE FAKE ...............THAT'S HOW THEY MAKE THERE MONEY FROM FANS WHOS STUPID ENOUGH

TO GIVE OUT THERE HARD EARN MONEY TO MILLIONAIRES , WHO HAS MORE THAN THE FANS .........

I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO BUYS STUFF , THE CELEBS ARE SELLING , ETCCC MOVIES ,ETCCC

CELEBS ARE MILLIONAIRES AND FANS WILL ALWAYS BE POOR ............YOU'RE BETTER OFF , SAVING YOUR

MONEY AND THE HELL WITH CELEBS ..............

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

yeah!! i totally agree #2!!

Liz

TMZ, is it a real slow Monday? Any reason you thought you would drag this WEAK post from Saturday back?

Baseball Junkie

I agree with the first poster. I wouldn't spend time with any of those people with the possible exception of the beer. Either of them would be interesting.

Go Sox

Sharona

Clooney is such an ego maniac. I agree you should have added "neither" as a choice to all of these.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments