Nicole Really Wants You to Know She's Preggo

5/19/2008 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanNicole Kidman's baby bump finally surfaces!

After months of curve-free appearances, the 40-year-old porcelain wonder made sure she showed off her unborn at last night's Academy of Country Music Awards.

Although she had has two kids with Tom Cruise, Nicole's latest production is due in July.

nacho

Does she EVER see her other children...I mean it's almost like she was a "debra Rowe/Michael Jackson" ....except they adopted them...but basically she "gave" them away to Tom.... they call her Nicole and Kate Mom - that's horse crap right there.

Lekili

I think it's wonderful that Nicole and Keith are with child. I do however find it very sad that she seems to be kept away from her two other childern Isabella and Connor just because she doesn't share the same religious beliefs as Tom. He is forcing his religious beliefs on his children by having his sister home school them. Children need to be just that, children. Suri at age two looks older than any two years old I've ever laid eyes on. Nicole needs to be a mother to her children Tom, Katie is not their Mother and you are doing them harm by keeping them from her.

Krishna

TUNA STOP BEING A DILLWEED . AFTER LOOKING AT BRITNEY ON THE ATV...I LOST ALL 5 SENSES.

Team Jay

It seems Kidman has one more thing in common with Michael Jackson; not only are their faces held together with plastic and glue, she can't stop grabbing her crotch, either. I guess she's also driven home the point to Tommy that she's pregnant with another man's baby...even if he IS a tiny Oompah Loompah.

Krishna

I would love to do Nicole & Krishna.

TORI

I'VE HAD SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT HAVE CARRIED THEIR BABIES LOOKING AS SMALL AS NICHOLE. I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT AND VERY HEALTHY. BE HAPPY THAT SHE'S MARRIED TO A MAN SHE LOVES AND SHE'S HAVING A BABY WITH WHICH IS A SMALL ACCOMPLISHMENT IN TODAY'S CELEBRITY WORLD. ANYONE THAT HAS TO INSULT HER ONLY SHOWS HOW JEALOUS THEY ARE...

yadda yadda

she looks beautiful. Don't forget she is a very TALL women and with a long body. That kid could probably stand strait up with room left to stretch. She wont show much until the very end and that is she does shot / pop much at all.

MinnesotaNice

I think Nicole looks radiant and every bit excited about her impending motherhood. This is a child that she has wanted for a VERY long time and was not shy about expressing it to the media. As for concerns over her lack of belly, she is very long waisted and women with long waists tend to carry the children very well (more room I suppose!) Any of us who have been 1st time mothers know that when we are athletic and take good care of ourselves, our stomach muscles can hold in the tell take baby bump for a lot longer. I didn't look pregnant or wear maternity clothes until I was 7 months either and I delivered a 7 lb 12 oz baby. So...Don't worry about Nicole--she and the baby appear just fine!

anonymous

Well tmz of course she would be out and about to the music awards her hubby is a country singer...Geez.

toni

She looks like a corpes. Her blond hair looks awful she needs to go back to being a red head. She looks washed up and plastic.

PJ

THERE'S SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH CONNER AND ISABEL. TOO BAD WE DON'T KNOW THE INSIDE STORY OF WHY NICOLE DOESN'T SEE THEM.

anonymous

Posted at 10:55AM on May 19th 2008 by whas up???

The reason they divorced is because she would NOT have anything to do with the cult/religion once she knew the real deal and NO she has nothing to say about the kids Tom is in charge...You don't mess withe scientology ppl...google it.

jane doe

Congrats to Nicole!

Bart

Ok, if you were getting divorced from Tom and had the threat of being taken away into space...??? I don't think Nicole "basically gave them away." There is a Tom issue at work there.....

Ha Ha

I'm also due in July and am not "big and pregnant" like it seems many of you expect. And I'm short in stature. Depending on what I wear, my bump can look different sizes. Everybody can carry differently. She probably eats well and takes care of herself. I'm soooooo happy for her for having a biological child with anyone but Tom. Keith is a hottie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments