Nicole Really Wants You to Know She's Preggo

5/19/2008 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanNicole Kidman's baby bump finally surfaces!

After months of curve-free appearances, the 40-year-old porcelain wonder made sure she showed off her unborn at last night's Academy of Country Music Awards.

Although she had has two kids with Tom Cruise, Nicole's latest production is due in July.

NovaGal

Really, come on, in every shot she's got her hand down there, making her belly seem bigger then it is. If you check out all the shots by the limo and on the red carpet, she's holding her dress in. That chic needs to eat a damn burger or something, instead of doing so much pilates! She's a very vain woman, never had kids with tom (other then the adopted 2), and then all of a sudden she's preggers with keith's baby. I'd say back then when married to tommy, she was too worried about her figure and image to carry a baby and all that goes with it. She's lame, go away already nicole, no one cares about you.

tracey

She looks beautiful and they seem so happy together

Kat

I was very small when I was pregnant. I only gained 15 pounds, and I didn't show until the 7th month. I spotted all the time, so I thought I was only about 2 or 3 months when I went to the doctor. He told me at the end of October, and I delivered in the middle of Janaury.

kennedy

What happened to her other two children...I certaintly hope she is a better mother to this one than she is to the others she gave away to Tom and Katie.

NovaGal

She better watch out, she might break a bone or something givin birth. LOL! She's a stick, she hasn't had any pain yet until it's time to give birth. I wonder who she'll pawn this child off to like she has done to the other 2?!! She's full of herself, she's just trying to make a point to someone by holding in her dress, who cares. Get over yourself Nic.

anonymous

NovaGal...She was pregnant when married to Tom and miscarried. I am assuming you didn't know that by reading your comment...

Urbannite

This woman is soooo over botoxed it's scary. ALL the pics I have seen from last nights (disappointing) awards show have her holding her dress in close to her...that coupled with all the pleating of the dress just make objects seem larger than they really are. She needs to eat, stop the compulsive exercising, and leave Keith Urban! He has not been as successfull since hooking up with her...I don't even think he's won a major award since this 'former' scientology freak grabbed him! So sad for Keith, and for his fans:(

dvillemomof2

If you look at the picture on here and the one that is in the latest edition of People magazine, you will notice that in both of them, the dress is caught in what looks to be a pregnancy pillow. If she were trully pregnant, the dress would not get caught on the upper part of "bump".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3