Fantasia: I Believe My Man's Wasted

5/22/2008 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Archuleta's "Idol" dream wasn't the only thing that got smashed last night -- check out Fantasia's boyfriend!

He looked good coming out of dinner -- but less than two hours later, at the "Idol" finale after party, the guy was completely obliterated, just like Fantasia's career.

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

He got drunk like he had never been to real entertainment.

whateveryousay

eeeww. How embarrasing.

Tee-Momma

HER B-FRND IS RAPPER YOUNG DRO ...THEY WERE PARTYING ....HAVE FUN ...THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE

Mz. D

How much did he have to drink in 2 hrs? What a schmuck!!

p1tey1

Talk about not being able to hold your liquor!! LOL!! If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch kiddo!!!

love them

didn't she just finish broadway or something, maybe she is taking some time off, but maybe she should do it with a diffrent guy.

Nicole

LOSER ALERT - FANTASIA DUMP HIM & FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER

SolFetch

She's a mess & obviously he taste in men is a mess. Enough of "BLANDtasia."

Misty

Fantasia is still my favorite idol. I have been a fan of hers for years. I love her life story and it offers hope to others in similar situations. She is a true hero and role model for teen girls. As a special education middle school teacher in a low-income all-minority district, I can tell you that these young girls need people like Fantasia to make their own dreams come true. She is a true hero and role model for teen girls. God Bless her. She may not have the commercial success of the likes of Carrie Underwood, but to say her career is over is absurd considering she just finished a broadway show. Shame on you TMZ!!

tracey

Open bars make normal people drink faster cause it's free!

verano

Who said Fantasia's career is over? I can't stand the favorites in Hollywood. All those other hoochie-mommas that are a total train wreck, much worse than Fantasia and they are offered other recording/acting deals. For what she has been through, I think she is keeping pretty sane in that business. So her boyfriend got drunk? It's not like he is the only Hollywood boyfriend that had too much to drink. Other than him not being able to stand, was there other drama like a fight or something after he was intoxicated? Not that we heard. Please TMZ Staff, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Melvin

that guy they are calling "Fantasia's Boyfriend" actually is famous in his own right in the Hip Hop Community. That is Young Dro. He had a hit last summer with T.I I dont really expect the TMZ crowd to know who he was, cuz yall dont listen to rap like we do. His career is doing pretty well. Next time, do your homework TMZ~!

blt

I heard the guy say..."I hope he doesn't get sick in there!"
100 bucks says he did!!!!
What a mess!!! Hahahahahahhaa!!

sandykay

She can not sing at all.

Michael

Well, when you're Young Dro, you can afford to get absolutely hammered at the American Idol finale party. GRAND HUSTLE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments